Yamaha V-max: Verdict

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There isn't one fellas. SOB talked smack all day long! I walked downstairs to see if he ready to do this and he bails. Say he doesn't have time! ITS ON THE WAY HOME!! We're both going the same direction, let's just kick em off and be on our merry way.

I'm wondering if the guy can even ride. I mean he wore a jacket w/ a collar on it for jeezus sake!!! I don't ride and even I know not to do that, you're gonna have a triangle shaped bruise on your cheek!

Oh well, I didn't back down from my challenge. Atleast I know I got a set a nuts swaying between my legs!:D

iwantmysrt said:
There isn't one fellas. SOB talked smack all day long! I walked downstairs to see if he ready to do this and he bails. Say he doesn't have time! ITS ON THE WAY HOME!! We're both going the same direction, let's just kick em off and be on our merry way.

I'm wondering if the guy can even ride. I mean he wore a jacket w/ a collar on it for jeezus sake!!! I don't ride and even I know not to do that, you're gonna have a triangle shaped bruise on your cheek!

Oh well, I didn't back down from my challenge. Atleast I know I got a set a nuts swaying between my legs!:D

told ya I had faith:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great kill!!

one chicken shit knocked down:D

Stinker said:
told ya I had faith:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great kill!!

one chicken shit knocked down:D

:star: :star: :rock:

All that talk about it earlier got me worked up, I'm gonna find dinner. The snake hasn't been fed in a few days, time to eat!!!

2 bad you're on the other coast... or I'd race ya on my feejer ... I'd prolly even give you a 1 second head start :p

Silverback said:
Very good possiblitiy that he's scared shitless of the thing.

I know, the truck's pretty intimidating! :D ;)

tidnab said:
2 bad you're on the other coast... or I'd race ya on my feejer ... I'd prolly even give you a 1 second head start :p

Race ya to . . . Kansas?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back