yeah or nay.....third brake led

there pretty bright, lights up the bed, i bought a cheap one off of ebay and the god dam thing was bright but after 5-6 months the leds started flickering and what not, just make sure you buy a good one. recon stands by there products 110 percent i had a problem with the 1st set of cab lights called them, they sent me a brand new leds new style no questsions asked

I have a recon on my truck and I've had it on for a year and haven't had any problems. just use a thin bead of silicone before you put it on.

Yellow venom 366 said:
speaking of Recon,has anyone seen the new "stealth LED third brake light? it looks like the 3rd brake light on an Escalade.

I haven't seen it.Sounds cool.

I have the recon 3rd brakelight and am hoping to get the smoked tails soon.

as soon as they allow the stinkmiester to vend:D I will have the Recons, small amount off on the third lights, and firelines, and a tad more off tails, hopefully sosoooososoosososooooooooooooon:D

HOT RAM said:
I haven't seen it.Sounds cool.

I have the recon 3rd brakelight and am hoping to get the smoked tails soon.
Those smoked tails did look nice.I am thinking about getting them also.:rock:

I dont know about the whole LED's or projector headlights either, come on guys these arent eurotuners or imports!

titus7 said:
I dont know about the whole LED's or projector headlights either, come on guys these arent eurotuners or imports!
n othin is wrong with a better light..............whether its a a tuner car or good ole american muscle........better products are cool and that is why we mod....................about 99.99999% of tuner cars have wings.........we have a wing......dont compare me to an import even though i am better.........still a dodge 1500 with an exotic engine.............for the love of god shut that kid up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....anyways happy new years fuggar:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
n othin is wrong with a better light..............whether its a a tuner car or good ole american muscle........better products are cool and that is why we mod....................about 99.99999% of tuner cars have wings.........we have a wing......dont compare me to an import even though i am better.........still a dodge 1500 with an exotic engine.............for the love of god shut that kid up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....anyways happy new years fuggar:D

2 Thumbs up:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back