Yellow '05 work

GotV10?

Reaction score
So I've got an '05 Yellow fever. I don't plan on racing with this truck so i'm not looking to put a lot of money in it but i'm thinking about doing some new tires.
Ive got 22-inch rims and i'm looking for something a bit taller BUT not wider than the tires I've got. I don't know how to explain the size but it says 305/45R22 118V. If you need a number off the tire to know the size just tell me and i'll find it.
Also i'm looking to but a used cold air intake and some new shock in. I don't know much about those so any brands or information helps. Thanks

I have "taller" tires on my truck..... if you have 45's on it now I believe that's already "taller" than it came stock which is a 35 (not sure) I'm sure someone will chime in in a few. I'm away from my truck so I can't check

I have 305/45/22 on mine... i thought stock was 305/40/220?

Stock is 305/40R22, you alredy have a taller tire.
The stock Bilstein shocks are hard to beat, how many miles you got on your truck?

BTW...Welcome to the VTCOA

so 40 it is...I have a 45 on mine....saves me from curb rash everytime!

What number Yellow Fever do you have...

And we always like to see pictures

What number Yellow Fever do you have...

And we always like to see pictures

You tell him steve-dave.:D:D:D

and welcome to VTCoA. congrats on the new ride.

U might find a CAI in the Buy/Sell. But JMB has nice pricesa on new ones, and he will paint them any color u want. might be worth checkin out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back