Yellow 10 on unique whips!

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, cable sucks, nothing on tv but lifetime and cooking shows. Only gear head program on was unique whips. Always "show before go" on these programs. First time watching it all the way through, and i saw a yellow rc srt10 in the background. Caught my attention and waited patiently to see if they were going to do anything to it.

24's Anyone see that? They looked heavy. They were custom one offs that didnt look to bad. Anyone with 24 here like them?

I seen a episode were there was a srt 10 ram and he called it a str, he new nothing about the truck except for how to make it look like a pimp mobile

infact I dont like him at all, I think he is just in it for the money and has no love for cars at all

I tried to watch that show, but just couldn't take it. I felt dumber after I watched it, kind of like a few minutes of Jerry Springer. The fat guy has definately mastered butchering the English language and the show is more about the shop drama than the cars...how many times can you watch a bunch of guys put suede headliners in Escalades and H2's?:dontknow:

I wasted post #200:rock: :rock: on this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back