yellow fever QC with a camper top

sapientiam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i saw another SRT 10 in kentucky, it was a yellow fever QC with a painted to match Camper top. I shed a tear when i saw it.

to me thats just like all the "old" people driving vettes just to wave at other vettes

There's a Lightning here in town w\ a camper shell on it - and I mean a camper - white fiberglass with sliding windows in the sides, tailgate gone with a full door in the back:hmmmm2: :puke:

Whatever happened to the guy that built a wing out of plywood with a cap to match? He was going to post pics.

J.R.

WILDMAN

How could anyone put a camper top on a nice truck like a Lightning or an SRT-10. That is crazy.

Wade

Nowwhat said:
At least the camper covered the damn wing......so that is a plus....

If only that was true, the guy probably put it on top of the camper....
I was in such disbelif over it, i almost rear ended the car in front of me. i just couldn't stop looking at it. Its like a train wreck, you just can look away.

WILDMAN said:
How could anyone put a camper top on a nice truck like a Lightning or an SRT-10. That is crazy.

Wade
Now hold on, everyone. Sometimes it's a necessity.

My trip to Orlando in July will require me to put a shell/cap on the back of my truck. I have A LOT of gear to haul down there and back. I'm not too hot on it getting wet/stolen. The cap will be temporary.

On the old forum, someone Photoshop'd a SnugTop "TopGun" onto the back of an SRT-10. It looked....not terrible.

Gotta remember that not all of us are 1320 guys. Some of us actually haul things other than ass.
:)

Kevan said:
Now hold on, everyone. Sometimes it's a necessity.

My trip to Orlando in July will require me to put a shell/cap on the back of my truck. I have A LOT of gear to haul down there and back. I'm not too hot on it getting wet/stolen. The cap will be temporary.

On the old forum, someone Photoshop'd a SnugTop "TopGun" onto the back of an SRT-10. It looked....not terrible.

Gotta remember that not all of us are 1320 guys. Some of us actually haul things other than ass.
:)

Sure does take from the look…..But sometime we just have to be adaptable. It’s still a bad ass Ram SRT-10 top or no top and the best thing it’s only temporary.

Good luck on you trip.
Smokin Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back