Yellow Fever Quad Cab

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't want to do this so I am keeping my price relatively high in order for me to actually make it worth my while. I have a new boy on the way and do not care to have two car payments. If I sell my truck now I will have the ability to pay off the wife's Escalade and then buy another truck in about 6 months. If it doesn't sell I get to keep my truck and we just have to deal with it.

I did not go crazy with this truck. I did mostly visual mods with just a few performance add-ons.

It is a beautiful truck and is worth the money. The market just does not understand that right now :eek:

I am asking $30k for it but I will entertain offers close to that.

Thanks for looking. :(

Mods I have done:
Black powder coated intake manifold, TB, and valve covers
Hard radiator pipes
22" Boyd Codington rims
Cal-trac traction bars
Magnaflow exhaust
Hi-Flow cats
Fiberglass bedcover
Mag-Hytec Double deep transmission pan
4/6 drop
Line-lock
JMB Cold Air Intake with catch can
Black MX mesh grill
Black recon LED tinted tail lights
Blacked out headlights
De-badged and added Fangs emblems
Tinted windows all the way around

I am sure there are a few more items that I forgot to mention.

My truck has 37k miles on it and it comes with Dodges Power train PLUS extended warranty. This covers all your more expensive items such as engine, transmission, and AC (plus ALOT more).

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

The gas tank cover is back to yellow now.

I have plenty of pictures if anyone would like additional pics.

I hope it works out the best way for you and your fam! Congrats on the new boy coming! :rock: :dontknow:

EMT/SRT said:
I hope it works out the best way for you and your fam! Congrats on the new boy coming! :rock: :dontknow:
Just found out it was a boy yesterday :D The Misses was pulling for a girl... I wanted to keep my hair.:p

amtrucker22 said:
Just found out it was a boy yesterday :D The Misses was pulling for a girl... I wanted to keep my hair.:p
Congrats on the news of having a boy:congrats: :congrats:
Sorry to hear you have to sell your truck though:(
It's a real head turner and I hate to think you have to give it up!!!:(

congrads on the boy bro - wish u the best of luck :)

1qksrt said:
Congrats on the news of having a boy:congrats: :congrats:
Sorry to hear you have to sell your truck though:(
It's a real head turner and I hate to think you have to give it up!!!:(
If I sell the truck the headers are coming back to you :D

:rock: :rock:

Need for Speed said:
Much congrats on the baby...beautiful truck...too bad you have to part with it.

VIPER said:
congrads on the boy bro - wish u the best of luck

Thanks, and yeah it sucks but it would help to get rid of the payment. If it doesn't sell we just have to find another way to get the money. I am sure it will work out in the end!

Looks like I get to keep her (not that she was selling like hotcakes). We have came up with a new plan that involves keeping the truck :driver:

amtrucker22 said:
Looks like I get to keep her (not that she was selling like hotcakes). We have came up with a new plan that involves keeping the truck :driver:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

amtrucker22 said:
Glad to hear:congrats: That truck is too beautiful to get rid of!

congrats on the baby boy Paul. But to consider selling your truck,,,get your priorities straight bro.

glad you got it worked out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back