Yellow Fever Registry

You talking to me Jeff?? Or 440cuda? ?

Sorry, should have quoted

That would be you, Sir.

Dodge doesn't keep a list of what YF, VCA, NR is associated with what VIN

Mudd....:)

currently mine in Las Vegas, NV, YF # 118 - last 5 VIN - 40196
i'll check to see if the other owner wants his out, some people are very secretive, not me, i've got insurance, Lojack and a gun

looking at the list i would think that they were all sequential VIN's since they look like they were built in blocks, IE: mainly RC then QC then back to RC. of course some people would of ordered theirs specifically but dont they paint them all at once to do batches of one color at a time ?? or can you have a yellow, black, gray and red truck coming down the line right after one another??

don't have the digital decal from the door, ordered it from the dealer back in November. they said it would take 6 months but i thought they were joking!!!!
it would be interesting to see what date and time 117 and 119 were built and VIN'd.

Is amtrucker22 still doing the list update or am i too late for that??

Thank You Sir

Can't tell you on 117 and 119

However

Vin ending 40195 was built 10/04/04
Vin ending 40197 was built 10/12/2004

There were 14 built the same day as yours to include #11 and #74

Last edited:
i'm assuming no other rams were built on the same line?? maybe they did build #11-119 in one day?? anybody know what line production was per day?? was that 14 number just the infdo you have or actual trks built that day at that plant for sure??

No Sir, the RAM 1500 through 3500 I believe all came down the same line

This was stuff I did a long time ago, hope it's still right
Sep 28 2004 RC Black 6
Sep 28 2004 RC Bright Silver Metallic 6
Sep 28 2004 RC Flame Red 2
Sep 28 2004 RC Yellow Fever 14

with all the options for each truck you would think they would build them in blocks just to keep the clutter down around the line from too many parts bins

I just purchased #132 out of Minneapolis. It is coming back to Arizona.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back