Yellow Fever SRT-10 in Hollywood Fl. Anyone here?

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of lately I have seen a yellow rc SRT10 about 3-5 times a week on Sheridan St between US1 and I95. Not sure if it's a member here. If not I'll need to stop him n tell him to get on here.
I've also seen a silver qc 10, a CE edition a lot riding A1A in Hollywood and a inferno red every once in a while.

My son has also seen that CE. don't think those guys are here.

Yea I thought it might be you by some chance. I was also out in plantation the other day and saw a black RC on Monday. I never see 10's and lately I've seen one everyday

kickinassrt-10 said:
Yea I thought it might be you by some chance. I was also out in plantation the other day and saw a black RC on Monday. I never see 10's and lately I've seen one everyday
The sun is out, time to ride.:D Are you going to PCB?

10-4 on that. sounds like a real good time. I'm ready to right now.

Nick, having fun up there? I'm having alot of fun with your truck. I forgot what it feels like to burn rubber first, second, and third gear without going anywhere! Just found out you can burn rubber going backwards!!!!!

kickinassrt-10 said:
As of lately I have seen a yellow rc SRT10 about 3-5 times a week on Sheridan St between US1 and I95. Not sure if it's a member here. If not I'll need to stop him n tell him to get on here.
I've also seen a silver qc 10, a CE edition a lot riding A1A in Hollywood and a inferno red every once in a while.

The siler QC i belive lives in boca ...see him at school i go to fau

Midnight Runner said:
Nick, having fun up there? I'm having alot of fun with your truck. I forgot what it feels like to burn rubber first, second, and third gear without going anywhere! Just found out you can burn rubber going backwards!!!!!

I knew it looked smokey out west :D

Midnight Runner said:

TN is great beautiful weather ...so what your saying is ...your going to pitch in for new tires?:D ...lmao i drove Gagi's Vett into own today....top down no clouds in the sky going up in down all the hills and turns up here....why i get bak might have to look into getting a vett...i felt like Miami vice driving that thing lmao

well while your bizzy burning all the thread on my tires bastared lol...can u find a place that fills up nitris for my tires :D ...nd not the place i went last time were i almost killd the people in there lol thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back