Yesterday at the Motorplex

yeah and i was listening to lowrider too, too bad i missed third on that pass, woulda been in the 12's, think i found out what my traction probs are from though(needed to try even lower air pressure) i'm goin out to academy this weekend, i'm gonna race in the mod class(i'll get stomped but oh well) and then i'm gonna watch the pro mod cars if you wanna come on out, the pro mods are stupid fast

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yeah and i was listening to lowrider too, too bad i missed third on that pass, woulda been in the 12's, think i found out what my traction probs are from though(needed to try even lower air pressure) i'm goin out to academy this weekend, i'm gonna race in the mod class(i'll get stomped but oh well) and then i'm gonna watch the pro mod cars if you wanna come on out, the pro mods are stupid fast

Alright man, just let me know when

ok, i'm gonna start with 15psi and go down from there this time, wish they were running a street class

Are you guys runniong the M&H's or stock type tires? I gotta run in some drags in two weeks, so I'm looking for info

nana i'm running a micky thomson et street, i was hooking really good(search justin7803 on youtube for vids) but i put on cal tracs and wider rims so i'm still getting used to it now, brad is running street tires, the 17" slicks are WAY lighter than the 22's, i'm looking into getting some matching wheels in an 18x8.5 for the front if they'll fit and run a small 18" tire for more weight loss

edit: my tires would be too short for you i have 4.10's and i'm in the top of 4th gear at 108mph, and am i crazy or did you notice the caltracs seem to help the truck at higher speeds(like 120+) mine seems more settled now, but like i said i maybe crazy

BIG NANA said:
Are you guys runniong the M&H's or stock type tires? I gotta run in some drags in two weeks, so I'm looking for info
I run 18 psi in mine. That would be a good starting point and go from there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back