yesterdays small gtg :)

Hatedonmostly

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
DSCN0263.jpg
DSCN0259.jpg
DSCN0258.jpg

Looks like a small turnout but heck, they're usually the best anyhow! I wish I could have made it but, it was around 6 hrs for me. I couldn't make the time out of my schedule. I'll meet you fellas someday.
Anybody have any plans to have a GTG closer to WV? I think it would be nice to have a GTG sometime at Snowshow Moutain in the summer (July,August). It is a beautiful place with mesmerizing roads. I've never had my truck there but, my bike makes it several times per summer. Anybody interested???

Very Nice....

Anytime you can GTG, its a "Good Time"

Thanks for sharing .......... Nice rides, Glad you guys got the Banner as well ....

Jim

sorry i could not be there man,.... next time.... :D :D :D :D :D

kennygene said:
Looks like a small turnout but heck, they're usually the best anyhow! I wish I could have made it but, it was around 6 hrs for me. I couldn't make the time out of my schedule. I'll meet you fellas someday.
Anybody have any plans to have a GTG closer to WV? I think it would be nice to have a GTG sometime at Snowshow Moutain in the summer (July,August). It is a beautiful place with mesmerizing roads. I've never had my truck there but, my bike makes it several times per summer. Anybody interested???
I am....:rock:

Like the Extenz commercials say....its not all about the size :)

Looks like a good time....

When I first read that plate I'm like hate don...what.....then I read again..hated on or hatedon.....

can't wait for us to do a GTG..

Aaron

ladies look like you had a good time :D :rock: glad to see Jesse has the banner hahaha ;)

Andrew

Sharpimage said:
ladies look like you had a good time :D :rock: glad to see Jesse has the banner hahaha ;)

Andrew

Yeah real good time, we were out numbered by the srt jeeps was 12 of them, all in all good people good time.

358ciHD said:
Like the Extenz commercials say....its not all about the size :)

Looks like a good time....

When I first read that plate I'm like hate don...what.....then I read again..hated on or hatedon.....

can't wait for us to do a GTG..

Aaron

Yeah man for sure, Where are you at??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back