YF RC 4 sale

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to I need to sell a toy. Looks like the truck. Its Sticks old truck. I am going to list it next week for 33,500. I will sell it here for 29,500. I will be geting another one when I get back on my feet, but now a bad investment forces me to let something go. The Super Bee is more practical for now & the Harley, well ,its the Harley! Thanks for any help speading the word. pm me for details or call me at 850-532-2168.

You have talked to stick right?...:dontknow:

I understand how things go and hope things work out for the best!

It was great meeting you at the GTG! :rock:

Yes, I gave Stick first option. Are these really that hard to sell? if so, maybe ill be posting a super bee 4 sale soon. Thanks for any help yall.

sorry to hear that, I hope you get rid of that situation soon.

just to know, how many miles on it?

I also hate to hear this. Brian was one of the first vtcoa members I met. I really hope it works out where you don't have to. Next time someone looks at mine and asks if it is for sale, I'll sic em on ya! Good Luck, my friend!

just under 21k mi. best 1/8 time 8.117,run 8.2 8.3 regularly. jmb catch can/cai stage 2 comp., caltracs &DRs go with it.

it also has deleated cats, MSD plug wires. Does it still have the clamps on the springs to?

I hate to hear you have to sell your Piece of Sh%#T Dodge! LOL I am going to keep mine ! Hope all works out man. great meeting you at the GTG

Man I hate to hear about this. Totally understand the need for fianance. I check around my area for anyone interested.
Good Luck and hope its not long before your back in the saddle again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back