You won't Believe This Vid!!!!

Actually I think the real crazy ones were the first guys. At least the rest of them had vehicles that were prepared for what they were doing.

Silverback said:
Actually I think the real crazy ones were the first guys. At least the rest of them had vehicles that were prepared for what they were doing.
:dito: :dito: :dito: that was crazy

Silverback said:

Damn Good observation! I'd bet less than 1 in 100 would have noticed that.:congrats:

supercar1of1 said:

Damn Good observation! I'd bet less than 1 in 100 would have noticed that.:congrats:

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but what you will find is that generally engineers and those involved in science are very observent.

We also tend to be assholes at times as we sometimes don't play well with others.:eek:

I don't believe the first vid. The car just did not act right in my opinion. 1. It really didn't have enough speed to climb the hill and become airborne. 2. That was a skateboard maneuver. The car would have landed on top of the ridge and not arced over and come back down the hill that way. Just sayin'.
I'm not an engineer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express awhile back.

The first one is a fake! I have seen it on a comercial for a video game or mountain dew before. (pretty sure it was the video game)

Silverback said:

I couldn't agree more, John..... Those guys looked like they were plucked out of the sky and delivered by an unseen hand.....

They're just plain lucky to be alive.........:eek:

D

Last edited:
!st vid is absolutely fake, the second had a winch!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back