Zaino - Free (sort of)

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've some Zaino I've had for quite some time. Years. I don't know what the shelf life is, so I wouldn't feel right charging someone if its bunk. The product inside is still as it should be. Its not gummed up or dry.

I 'think" I am sold on Tropi-Care products. The Zaino process seems to drawn out for me. I've got some unused ZFX and Z2 and Z5. First one to claim it gets it. All I ask is that you cover shipping.

Fair warning, I don't deal with paypal anymore, due to a messed up situation that happened a while back. I am boycotting them. They suck.

For something this small, I'll accept COD or check, cash, a complimentary titty dance . . . . a barter for some beer.

Attached is a pic. Its from a camera phone, its merely to represent the stuff exists.

Venom Power said:
I don't think you said how much dough you wanted..:dontknow:

Whatever shipping costs would be. I honestly don't know. The ZIP I would send it from is 37343 (GF's place) if that'll help! :)

id do a tittie dance but you would probably want a refund....

mcrodney said:
id do a tittie dance but you would probably want a refund....

LMAO! I didn't think I had to explain my sexual orientation. (See av)

Maybe never though! :D

im not ghey you must have confused me with mikey. but had to make the comment since it was wide open...

mcrodney said:
im not ghey you must have confused me with mikey. but had to make the comment since it was wide open...

:confused: No Rodney, "wide open" would NOT be a term you'd want to use if trying to convice someone you're not ghey.. And I mean MIKEY ghey..

Paypal does suck. Unfortunately they have a corner on the market AND in bed with Ebay now.

Bone said:
Paypal does suck. Unfortunately they have a corner on the market AND in bed with Ebay now.

I know, it sucks. I am probably actually hurting myself by boycotting them since they've monopolized the market.

I am sticking to my guns though. They've got $1000 of mine tied up in a locked account. Plus they screwed up an account of mine because they withdrew money twice.

All because a seller accidentally cliecked the refuse payment button. I sent the money to the seller again and it tied my funds AGAIN! All kinds of things bounced in that account, then they suspended my paypal account. It was damn mess!

FATJACK said:
Hey Jimi I'll take it if you will help me put it on...

I think someone else that posted earlier has got it. I'm waiting on a reply . . .:eek: :)

Besides, you'd want me to wear a damn dress!!!!:D

I'll keep ya informed Jack.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back