Zekhausen disc pads

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the mileage that can be expected out of these brake pads on a daily driver....

I went through stock pads and 1/2 way through a set of EBC greens by 30K. Just turned 95K and pads looked fine when I checked at 90K. I will replace them at 100K regardless.

I have these and though they seem to be good brakes with hardly any dust. I am not impressed that they were to wide in the front and I have a clicking noise in the front. Already took it by my tire guy and he said that the rotors on our trucks can't be turned. So in order to fix the problem I would have to buy new rotors. So I guess I'll just deal with the annoying clicking noise!

kyle's srt10 said:
I have these and though they seem to be good brakes with hardly any dust. I am not impressed that they were to wide in the front and I have a clicking noise in the front. Already took it by my tire guy and he said that the rotors on our trucks can't be turned. So in order to fix the problem I would have to buy new rotors. So I guess I'll just deal with the annoying clicking noise!
I replaced rotors & pads from Dave Z. I was also told they could not turn my stock rotors. I went with the slotted rotors,And Posi-Quiet pads.:rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back