ZEX-kit for sale....**Houston area preferred**

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a ZEX nitrous kit from another member about a year ago. It was installed on his truck and used twice. It's been sitting around and I never put it on my truck. Best offer over $400.00.....come and pick it up......:star:

Edit....I'm located in Baytown.....20 miles East of Houston. Thanks.

It includes the 125-shot that I know of, but I'm not sure what the others are.....:dontknow: I'll have to check when I get off work and post it up.

This is off their website...................

EFI WET NITROUS SYSTEM - Trucks
Part #82047
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The engines may be the same, but trucks have different nitrous needs

ZEX™ introduces the first nitrous system specially engineered for the performance and safety needs of hot rod, off-road and late model truck owners. When designing their new truck nitrous systems, ZEX™ engineers looked at truck configurations, which feature larger engine bays and different cab locations than cars. Taking into consideration the unique needs of truck performance enthusiasts, ZEX™ designers created the safest, cleanest and easiest nitrous system you can buy.

ZEX™ Truck Nitrous Systems come complete with everything you need and require only two hours to install; a simple plug and play procedure for 4, 6, or 8 cylinder EFI engines. The ideal nitrous system for any fuel injected truck, ZEX™ Truck Nitrous Systems feature Active Fuel Control™ technology, which monitors nitrous bottle pressure and then adjusts fuel enrichment for the perfect mixture. ZEX™ systems activate electronically at wide-open throttle, using your engine’s TPS sensor - it’s almost like traction control for your truck - achieving perfect nitrous engagement, especially on newer throttle by wire trucks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back