Zoop aluminum sealer

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....we shall see...

4 wheels and some misc. engine parts took almost 3 hours...this crap better f'n work....

5 steps....FIVE......:mad:

the final finish is not quite as bright as that "just polished" look....about 95%....but if it works it will be well worth it....I bought the big kit for $120ish and used 1/8th of the product....if you want it...buy the smaller kit....or come by and use mine....:D

Attachments

• zoop 001.jpg
    zoop 001.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 82
  • zoop 002.jpg
    zoop 002.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 88
puuurrrty...i love that car mike..:burnout:

Thats is one sweet looking ride saw it parked on SM blvd on the way to Hermes to pick some thing up for the wife.
Cheers J.T.

Nowwhat said:
Well....we shall see...

4 wheels and some misc. engine parts took almost 3 hours...this crap better f'n work....

the final finish is not quite as bright as that "just polished" look....about 95%....but if it works it will be well worth it....I bought the big kit for $120ish and used 1/8th of the product....if you want it...buy the smaller kit....or come by and use mine....:D

Well they look great from the pic's... :rock: That's a lot of steps... but, on a positive note... Zaino is multi step application ..... and it's an awesome product..;)
So
I hope it lives up to the hype, after the effort.

Thanks for the product demo...:rock:

Iltemprd said:
puuurrrty...i love that car mike..:burnout:

:dito: :dito:
Yep...Vette is sweet Mike... bet it's a blast to drive :driver:

Nowwhat said:
Well....we shall see...

dad swears by the zoop...dont think you will be dissapointed.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back