ZR1 Corvette Numbers...Damn!

Welp, that pretty much outdoes the Z06. LS9 ZR-1, probably about $100k? It'll be cheaper to SC the hell out of the 300 C.

Yup, $100K, that seems to be the going price for everything worth having these days...ZR1, Viper, and my wife's dream car the all electric Tesla...

Venom Power said:
Welp, that pretty much outdoes the Z06. LS9 ZR-1, probably about $100k? It'll be cheaper to SC the hell out of the 300 C.

Very true, lets take the new '09 Challenger SRT8 6 spd, forge the bottom end, add a supercharger and you would be fairly close. The SRT8 currently have a top end of 170 mph.

Now the cost:

Challenger SRT8 $45,000
New engine 10,000 ? maybe a little more???
Supercharger 6,000 est.
suspension mods 4,000 est

If the rest of the power train holds you will be looking at $65,000.

Your main problem now is areodynamics.

See Roy, now you have enough money left over for 2 Smart cars or another Prius....

Wil

Manic said:
If the rest of the power train holds you will be looking at $65,000.

Your main problem now is areodynamics.

Wil
Umm, a helluvalotta Zaino?:dontknow: Really thick coat? NO?

Very impressive ####...Car is damn hot...Of course 2nd behind the VIPER but still very nice...:D

I have a feeling that head to head the new ZR1 will whip the '08 Viper...I hope not but it sure will be interesting to watch...

Prof said:
Yup, $100K, that seems to be the going price for everything worth having these days...ZR1, Viper, and my wife's dream car the all electric Tesla...

The factory window sticker may say $100K but the dealer "market adjustment" sticker will say more like $120K+...:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back