NorthEast.... Let's RACE!!!

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I know I spoke to a couple of you guys at the GTG about trying to coordinate a DRAG RACING GTG at New England Dragway in Epping NH (it's only about an hour from CT/MA line). I have picked three weekends that have Test&Tune on back to back Sat and Sun... Sept 28th&29th, Oct 19th&20th, and Oct 26th&27th. There are nearby hotel accommodations if anyone wants to make a weekend out of it or if you would like to just come up the night before to settle in! PLEASE give me feedback!!! If possible, I feel like it would be a good idea to try to shoot for the early date just incase of weather we would have something to fall back on... but whatever works for the majority. Also, I do have a spare set of DR's that are pretty toasted but would probably still hook a lot better than street tires, if somebody wants them they're yours.

I'll keep this in mind for sure and what size wheels would I need for the dr's?? Also it looks like this Thursday may finally be nice weather so I'm keeping an eye on it for BassPro, if your in shoot me a text and we'll go from there, Jim may come also.....

I'll keep this in mind for sure and what size wheels would I need for the dr's?? Also it looks like this Thursday may finally be nice weather so I'm keeping an eye on it for BassPro, if your in shoot me a text and we'll go from there, Jim may come also.....

Ok I'm in for Bass Pro! DR's are already mounted so they are bolt on and go! They're on steel wheels but they're free!:D They were a backup set I got from Dan.

Sounds like a plan bro and thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to learn how to do a real burnout and launch this tank...............:D

Haven't been on a track for about 20 years, we'll see........

Amen to launching the Tank .......... Love to do Bass-Pro, I'll let you guys know Wed.

The Racing thing I am pondering, lets see if any other takers.

Hawk I ordered & Paid for the Valve Covers. Joann said early next week. How's the following couple weekends looking. Love to have them on for the Show on the 22nd.

Stealth may want to attend that one it's the closest one to him. What ya say Bud.

Jim

Last edited:
This weekend is a wash but any other should be good bud. Do you want me to pick up the new hardware like I used?? I have a bunch of washers left just need to get bolts, all SS of course.....

P1010002.JPG

P1010001.JPG:rock:

Any pics yet???????? LOL Wanna see.....................

That's too far for me to drive and race.

This weekend is a wash but any other should be good bud. Do you want me to pick up the new hardware like I used?? I have a bunch of washers left just need to get bolts, all SS of course.....

View attachment 52464

View attachment 52463:rock:

Sure Bud appreciate it, Just let me know what I owe ya. Tell Nick we're going to put him to work again. (grin)

If you guys want Donuts I'll make a trip there first.

Looks like Thursday is a wash also, they are saying rain showers. :(

Jim

The weather keeps changing we'll see tomorrow...........

Just checked the weather channel and local news and just says partly cloudy but does not say any rain?????

I'm definitely heading down to Bass Pro tomorrow. What time are you guys heading there?

I will be leaving by 4, right after work, should be there before 5.

Should be packed, shoot me a text when you get there...

Sorry guys Got home at 5:30 takes me 1.5 hr's to get there, maybe next one ...

Jim

No problem Jim, It was awesome, there were 3 of us!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back