2024 Post Ho Thread

It's pretty warm on west coast Last Couple days

Feel free to use the save the whales thread too! It got hojacked big time!!

I racked up a solid fifteen plus on this thread lol

Let me see if i can figure out when your "50" would have started!

You have 73 now but not sure where you were when you upgraded

Let me see if i can figure out when your "50" would have started!

You have 73 now but not sure where you were when you upgraded

And a Ho will take an accidental double post any Time!!!

Okay.... you have ten posts since you upgraded so you should have 50 when you hit 113 posts

Give or take one or two lol

Lol I didn't know that's what this thread was for
Lol I didn't know that's what this thread was for
Yep years ago when the VTCOA was extremely active and had many actual threats and posts about the 10’s . Everything 10 was being talked about .. threads still got ho’ed to keep the funny and sense of humor going between all the ALPHA MEMBERS HAHAHA ! But then as the forum started fading down and member sold their trucks over the years … the ho’ing became more and more prevalent and that’s when the Post Ho thread was created for reasons of getting the post counts higher as a competition ( just look at the member list and the leaders post counts ) hahaha. It was all in good fun , except a few conflicts over the years . Similar thread was also created for the offensive posts .. those were mostly just fun and funny as hell hahaha ! Believe me this forum since inception has had the GOOD , THE BAD and the UGLY !
But what the hell most any forum has all those things . This one has been moderated in a proper way to meet the standards of the masses without the ban BS by adding those types of threads and rules .

Horrid duties of pruning posts and moving threads etc etc etc.

And keeping the peace within the house during times of occasional misunderstandings all while trying to be fair and limit censorship.
I don’t know if anyone , possibly only one member since I’ve been on that was ever banned ..Wifey could probably give a name .. wasn’t the one someting like fast400 or something like that ?

Mine seems to be 26 secinds between posts but I'm thinking it gets longer the more consecutives
That’s possible as I don’t move fast and the count down seems to be on 23 second , then 12 , then 3 seconds hahaha

I am half interested to see if the theory is correct
Worth the try and who knows you may end up in the competition and earn a top 10 in the member post Ho leader board count hahaha

You could have gotten twelve posts outta that one!! Gotta think like a ho wanting to get 50 posts! Haha
Yep give it the ole 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 good ole try :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back