All SO CAL Members

UNIBOY said:
I would suggest somewhere in OC that would be about in the middle.
You were supposed to come out this weekend for the Memorial Day party at my place anyway Mas, just make believe this is the same thing LOL. Cancelled that party by the way, just too much shit going on. But we usually have a pretty good 4th of July one, if we do I will let you know.

OCBob said:
You were supposed to come out this weekend for the Memorial Day party at my place anyway Mas, just make believe this is the same thing LOL. Cancelled that party by the way, just too much shit going on. But we usually have a pretty good 4th of July one, if we do I will let you know.
I was wondering about that. I hope everything is going good for you and the family. If you need help with something let me know.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
I was wondering about that. I hope everything is going good for you and the family. If you need help with something let me know.
Mas
It's all good, well maybe not all good, but at least all tolerable LOL. Just been real busy and haven't had time to plan the party this year. First one I have missed since I moved in, don't know what some of these folks will do this weekend! Like I said, I might try to get one together for the 4th, we have a pretty good fireworks show right here in the lake, the population inside the lake more than doubles that day.

Saturday

I am up for all of it.

Anywhere is good for me on Saturday.

Saturday night I can probably make if for a few passes.

Then I gottah get back-friends havin a party.

THen pack all day Sunday.

It will be good to drive the truck hard one last time.

I did find both a road course and a drag in Fernley NV-about 45 min away. All brand new asphalt- :D

Keep me posted. I will try and call you guys that I have numbers for in the next day or two.

Until then.

Kevin

SHU-DOG said:
I am up for all of it.

Anywhere is good for me on Saturday.

Saturday night I can probably make if for a few passes.

Then I gottah get back-friends havin a party.

THen pack all day Sunday.

It will be good to drive the truck hard one last time.

I did find both a road course and a drag in Fernley NV-about 45 min away. All brand new asphalt- :D

Keep me posted. I will try and call you guys that I have numbers for in the next day or two.

Until then.

Kevin
I guess it is set then. Kevin will visit the San Diego guys in Temecula for lunch and then after lunch meet up with me and have a few beers in OC and then drive to LACR to hook up with the LA boys at LACR at night.:eek: :D
Mas

sounds good to me. hopefully i'll have my truck from the body shop by friday.if not i'll just bring my 17.8 green monster and rip some you guys up...SHU-dog i think you have my num i'll resend it if ya dont.

UNIBOY said:
I guess it is set then. Kevin will visit the San Diego guys in Temecula for lunch and then after lunch meet up with me and have a few beers in OC and then drive to LACR to hook up with the LA boys at LACR at night.:eek: :D
Mas

Yeah sounds like it is comin together.

What time is LACR-the usuall 5pm or is it open earlier/later?

Let's see-Here is my phone list that I have
Mike
Patrick
Mas
Alfredo

Need you other guys to send me theirs via private message.

Thanks Kevin

ROKTMAN said:
I called DaytonSRTQC and left a message.Anybody seen him in Socal since he moved from Dayton last month?
No, but I'll put the high chaparral posse to work on that right away ;) .....

and sorry to see ya go too Kevin :(

Hey Kev, I was just joking about going to 3 places. Let me know where you decide to go.
Mas

Nowwhat said:
I'm in for the racing Saturday.....yeahh......booyyyy..

let's race......
Hey Mike,
I just talked to Kevin and it sounds like he is going Temecula for lunch and then from there going up to LACR. He said he tried calling you but couldn't get thru.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
Hey Mike,
I just talked to Kevin and it sounds like he is going Temecula for lunch and then from there going up to LACR. He said he tried calling you but couldn't get thru.
Mas

I just heard LACR and noticed wingless wonder !! :rock:

Hey there :D :D

UNIBOY said:
Hey Mike,
Mas
Hey Mas, you come out for lunch? Thinking we might just hit up a Mexican joint here. But if anyone has any preferences let me know, I'm open to any place.

OCBob said:
Hey Mas, you come out for lunch? Thinking we might just hit up a Mexican joint here. But if anyone has any preferences let me know, I'm open to any place.

Did you just say Mexican Joint :star:

Preferences, hmmmmm lemme think and I'll get back to ya ;) There must be alot of great places down your way. :) :)

:D

Wifey said:
Did you just say Mexican Joint :star:

Preferences, hmmmmm lemme think and I'll get back to ya ;) There must be alot of great places down your way. :) :)

:D
There are some pretty good places. Just trying to figure out a place with plenty of parking. There is a pretty bbq place in old town Temecula too, right down the street from the wine & beer gardens! I'm not sure what everyone likes so any suggestions would be great. Kevin is supposed to call later tonight so I can tell him where, but it might have to wait a day or 2 until I hear back from a few folks.

Wifey said:
I just heard LACR and noticed wingless wonder !! :rock:

Hey there :D :D

What up Wifey,....

Come out to the track after Lunch.....

Thanks Mas....look forward to seeing you and Shu...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back