Coming to Florida

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will be traveling from NC, down I77 to I26 then on I95 to Coco Beach on Tuesday. So if your on the Hwy, look for the silver bullet.

Last edited:
outnumbered said:
Will be traveling down I77 to I26 then on I95 to Coco Beach on Tuesday. So if your on the Hwy, look for the silver bullet.

so if your comming down now does that mean your comming down to the Race weekend also??

Give me a shout if you want to stop in Daytona for a bite to eat! 386-871-3035!!!

By the way, is there anyone relatively close to Daytona/Deland/Palm Coast/New Smyrna???

Joe

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
so if your comming down now does that mean your comming down to the Race weekend also??

I would love to, as it looks like there is a huge SRT10 clan in FL, but I'll be in the Bahama's.

BigBlackQC said:
Give me a shout if you want to stop in Daytona for a bite to eat! 386-871-3035!!!

By the way, is there anyone relatively close to Daytona/Deland/Palm Coast/New Smyrna???

Joe

That might be a possibility; I will keep it in mind. Thanks for the invite.

Marc T said:
Need someone to watch your truck while your in the Bahama's?:p :D ;)
If you'll put the Paxton on while I'm gone, you can keep it for a couple of months!:D

Last edited:
Rice Eater said:
Hook up with Blake and then keep on goin to Ft. Lauderdale! MOrosso...Wednesday night???

If it wasn't so far, I'd do it.....Take all the luggage out, remove the spare tire, and drop the hammer!:rock:

BigBlackQC said:

Joe

we have a townhouse behind Volusia mall, but it's not a full time thing. Be up there this weekend with the MINI - big GTG with little cars.

Earlier today we were running down Dunlawton (Port Orange/Daytona area) about 245pm saw a Black QC headed east - not sure if it was anyone on the board, but we were driving the MINI back from the beach bash and wouldn't have caught any looks for the QC, but we saw you.

anyone on here.......................

Last edited:
Well we up and decided to leave yesterday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. Was a little worried about the storm, but strangely enough, the worst rain was in SC due to some massive storms that were moving down through NC. Made it in to Coco around 1:45 this morning--drove straight through. Woke up this morning around 9:00; light rain is in the area--looks like we missed the storm for the most part!!:rock: :rock: :)

outnumbered said:
Well we up and decided to leave yesterday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. Was a little worried about the storm, but strangely enough, the worst rain was in SC due to some massive storms that were moving down through NC. Made it in to Coco around 1:45 this morning--drove straight through. Woke up this morning around 9:00; light rain is in the area--looks like we missed the storm for the most part!!:rock: :rock: :)

Yep...were fine on the West coast here... our house is on one of the highest points in the county , so we never have water issues.

Storm was nothing major...we really needed the rain.

On the brighter side...you should be in for some good weather now that the storm is gone.

NBT said:
Yep...were fine on the West coast here... our house is on one of the highest points in the county , so we never have water issues.

Storm was nothing major...we really needed the rain.

On the brighter side...you should be in for some good weather now that the storm is gone.

Very happy that everything is ok with you. It DOES look like the area needed the rain...some firefighters are calling it the perfect type of hurricane.

outnumbered said:
Very happy that everything is ok with you. It DOES look like the area needed the rain...some firefighters are calling it the perfect type of hurricane.

They have been busy over there with the wild fires.....storm certainly helped them out.

Have a great trip in the Bahamas....:D

QckSlvr, that would've been me..... I have the only black QC around and live in Port Orange a couple miles north of Dunlawton....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back