Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Earnings is always goofy .. big beats all over the place and bam the market gets smashed ,, drives me insane ..
it’s also dividend payout time when Earnings tend to start ..

It started good but i think it ended down quite a bit! Must be the quarterly earnings stuff going on -

I'm liking Tbills for my start :)
I’m a firm believer in diversification in the markets .. with a high % in stocks and ETF’s… it may not be the thing for many others , but it is a part of my original plan .. I have other assets , Mutual funds , Bonds also !

She's waiting for Mars! Hahahaha
And beyond lol
I’m waiting for the ultimate SPACEX to IPO ! Then when the news of Alice to the Mars news happens … up up and away !

And beyond lol
I’m waiting for the ultimate SPACEX to IPO ! Then when the news of Alice to the Mars news happens … up up and away !
That will be a heck of an IPO! will definitely go to the moon at least :eek::D:cool:

So interest staying the same looks like maybe two rate cuts this year and I'm going to bet they only get as much as one and I'm thinking it will be right before the election to bolster the Biden vote - just my uneducated guess.

So interest staying the same looks like maybe two rate cuts this year and I'm going to bet they only get as much as one and I'm thinking it will be right before the election to bolster the Biden vote - just my uneducated guess.
I’ll agree ,, I’m betting on 1 decrease before EOY … BUT HELL IT IS THE FED AND WE KNOW HOW THE FED SCREWS UP A WET DREAM HAHAHA !
I think if the increase attempt to play on the election isn’t going to make a big difference… to many people , regular and market people have played hell for way to long in the market and in people’s financial everyday lives because of the squatter in the white crack house .

Something to remember ! When buying any stock .. there are short term and longer term holdings . If you sell a short term stock/asset within a year you will get hit with Capitol gains by the Tax man .. longer term over 1 year ( basically 1 year and 1 day ) you will pay on your regular tax bracket amount .. so that’s a consideration to think about ! Depends on your personal plan as to how you handle that .

So much to know!
Most retail traders , have no idea of many things ,, they just think it’s buy and sell without knowing of the later consequences of thing involved in order to maximize the profits .. many day traders get themselves in hot water at tax time with a huge tax bill .. I was told about that by the head H&R Block local boss many years ago .

Hearing and learning things over the years made me more money by using and remembering a few little things like above .. I maximize everything and minimize my tax responsibilities the best I can . It’s built into my investment plan and why I prefer the Dividend and long term investing . But sometimes a goof happens hahaha like today on a goofy little 1 share buy of DJT just to immediately flip .. when I sold , I forgot to sell the share I bought today and it sold one of my high shares for a loss hahaha .. since the trade takes a few days to settle I am and was able to change the sell to the share I just bought today . The tools on the platform was simple to change it and now I can still flip more without getting a wash sell when or if I buy again within the wash sell rule time frame hahaha .. ITS A GOOD THING I CAUGHT IT ! Hahaha !
DJT has been doing the up and down pretty regular and that’s what I look for , for those lunch money flips day trades … now I wait for the drop again and decide to play a few more ..

Even the little flips over a year can add up to a nice amount of profits. The last decent year I made about 14k for the year profit. Before the dimwit got put in office .. my flipping YOY was on a higher profit by approximately 2 to 4 K per year .. now it down to squat .. I’m looking now to get more day trades and flips in the hopes the interest rates come down and the election ..
the divs keep growing when new companies start one , they raise their divs and I add a few here and there for the little payraises all year long hahaha .

all that is great to know! Especially if adding shares to the kitty over time. Keeping track of the inventory and what was paid for each buy is essential! I can see where beginners could easily overlook that. And when more than one company is being held I bet it can really get brain taxing hahah - pun on taxing

day trading or swing trading seems good for the stocks that move in both directions regularly. I don't see one like WMT being good for that though

all that is great to know! Especially if adding shares to the kitty over time. Keeping track of the inventory and what was paid for each buy is essential! I can see where beginners could easily overlook that. And when more than one company is being held I bet it can really get brain taxing hahah - pun on taxing
Platforms take care of the tracking ,, you just need to learn the platform .. at tax time it can all be downloaded into you tax prep program like turbo tax .. just be aware of crypto it may still be a manual tracking of buy , sells ,dates blah blah blah .. it’s a real pain if you trade a lot of crypto.. I found that out the hard way when I did trade to learn it hahaha

day trading or swing trading seems good for the stocks that move in both directions regularly. I don't see one like WMT being good for that though
WMT is good ,, the expense of high cost shares is the hinderance since most can’t buy a lot of shares .. the benefit is you also can have time to sit on it and still collect divs , other non div stocks you could very easily get caught with you pants down and end up with a full bag of @*#$ . You have to watch closer on the non div stocks like DJT .. SMALL AND EVEN MANY MID CAPS can get you and then it’s dead money for who knows how long !

WMT is good ,, the expense of high cost shares is the hinderance since most can’t buy a lot of shares .. the benefit is you also can have time to sit on it and still collect divs , other non div stocks you could very easily get caught with you pants down and end up with a full bag of @*#$ . You have to watch closer on the non div stocks like DJT .. SMALL AND EVEN MANY MID CAPS can get you and then it’s dead money for who knows how long !
That happened to my friend with some bank stocks She's still waiting to break even and May have to hold them for a couple of years! The dividend was cut down to next to nothing too so she's sitting lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back