FIRST 1/4 race...

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on 27 april we go to racetrack Zolder for the racewars....:eek: :p :D

official 1/4 mile races... i will do my best ... :confused: ;)

FLOOR is challenging me with his grocery getter :p ....:nurse:

with my Roe, 4.1 's,caltracs, and stock tires...what should i be able to .. ? :confused: :dontknow:

IMO 1/4 racing with these trucks s a waste of time especially with these power adders.. UNLESS .....you have the traction issues addressed ( slicks 4 link etc...):D with all the power you have you should be in the high elevens.

nycstev said:
IMO 1/4 racing with these trucks s a waste of time especially with these power adders.. UNLESS .....you have the traction issues addressed ( slicks 4 link etc...):D with all the power you have you should be in the high elevens.

can i put some glue on mi tires ?:dontknow:
Don't think i can find within a month slicks for the truck.. ? and on what wheels ? :dontknow: don't want to go modding my calipers etc.. for just a race...:p :D

and seeing timeslips.... i think 12.5 would be great ! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
You should be close to a 12.0, and you don't need to mess with the calipers to put 17s on there.

LoveThisTruck said:
You should be close to a 12.0, and you don't need to mess with the calipers to put 17s on there.

yeah , but were TF i get that combo's here in europe....:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

do we have the same pattern as all Dodge trucks ? :dontknow:

barry you might be able to get some one to ship over there from the states?? shipping may be a little pricey....but with my slicks i run 12.8 and i don't have much done at all, 12.5 should be easy for you with a little pratice though.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
barry you might be able to get some one to ship over there from the states?? shipping may be a little pricey....but with my slicks i run 12.8 and i don't have much done at all, 12.5 should be easy for you with a little pratice though.

no, that's gonne cost to much for just one race .....;) :D

Bolt pattern is 5 by 5.5
Shouldn't be a problem having them sent over there. Dude, with some good DRs or slicks, and some practice you should be in the high 11s with that ROE:rock:

i understant barry, there is a 1/4 mile track about 1 mile from my house, so thats what i do. i'd love to take my truck to a road course but there are not many around and they cost about 100bucks a day....

Go practice your launches. If you can launch it good you might get a high 12. If you get DR's you might get 12.5, but its hard to say. Good luck!

sleeper said:
Go practice your launches. If you can launch it good you might get a high 12. If you get DR's you might get 12.5, but its hard to say. Good luck!

yes barry, go practice...:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back