Spring Ocean City MD, "Crusin' Ocean City" Who's going?

Mopar Steve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spring Ocean City MD, "Crusin' Ocean City" Who's going?

https://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin-ocean-city

Thousands of Hot-rods, customs, muscle cars, exotics, antiques, Cruising the miles along the shore in Ocean City MD. I have attended this event for as long as I can remember.

I've taken my Vipers, SRT10 truck, Ferrari, Corvettes and what ever car I owned at the time. Always a great time.

May 19-22

This is always a good time. I haven't been to it in 9 years but I never leave disappointed.

I would like to but my work schedule is currently set to brutal. All the rain we have been getting has not been helpful. I will let ya know if I can but probably not till last minute.

I'm down here now in a silver QC

I have seen a regular cab black and a regular cab red as well so far.

Well, if it ends up happening, please remember to get a group "Birdie" shot!!!

Andy, you can do it OLD MAN!:rock:

Pouring rain most of the time here
Here's one that was right in the next lot over from mine, different hotel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 36
Pouring rain most of the time here
Here's one that was right in the next lot over from mine, different hotel

Upside down, but what the heck :dontknow: Looks good :rock:

I don't see any birdies :(

I've seen a red qc a red rc a black rc and I saw the silver qc. Wish I had my truck down here! This event is awesome.

I've seen a red qc a red rc a black rc and I saw the silver qc. Wish I had my truck down here! This event is awesome.

Yea the rain destroyed it though compared to last year. I was running around Friday night some but that was about it. Saturday was terrible.

I was running around at one point with a Ford Raptor, I got in front of him and we hit a yellow light just as we were about to go through with a nice clearing out beyond it, I thought that may have led to good little run but he stopped for the light.
Probably didn't want to be embarrassed in front of his girlfriend haha

Back