stoooopid question... v12?

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
you guys seem to spend massive amount of cash on minor mods for this truck... my first is tomorrow when i kill the cat...

anyone ever thought of getting a lambo v-12 6.0? they can be had with a stock 675hp. should not be hard with a stick, and a ecu from lambo. have seen the engines for 6000 on e-bay....

just thinking progressively.

Man would that be a can of worms. The Lambo's are rear engined/rear drive cars. Don't know how you get power delivered to the rear wheels on our trucks if you could get the v-12 shoehorned into the engine bay. I don't think you'd get the V-12 to mate with our 6 speed. But hey! with enough money, anything is possible.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Man would that be a can of worms. The Lambo's are rear engined/rear drive cars. Don't know how you get power delivered to the rear wheels on our trucks if you could get the v-12 shoehorned into the engine bay. I don't think you'd get the V-12 to mate with our 6 speed. But hey! with enough money, anything is possible.

Easy...put it in the bed.

The Little Red Wagon did.:D

Better weight transfer too!

Stagethree said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

that has very great possibilities:D

Stagethree said:

I had that thought. But...but....how ya gonna haul stuff?:dontknow:

SilvrSRT10 said:
I had that thought. But...but....how ya gonna haul stuff?:dontknow:

Then you just haul stuff that only has two legs and a split in the middle !!!:D

6pakattack said:
Then you just haul stuff that only has two legs and a split in the middle !!!:D
Great point Dennis.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:

in a lambo the engine still runs front to back...

scoobert said:
in a lambo the engine still runs front to back...
Yes but it is bolted to a transaxle. There is no drive shaft that I'm aware of. So therefore, how to get power from the engine to the rear axle other than adapting the V-12 to our transmission?

the first....

and yeah making an adapter plate to mount them up.

if i had the cash i would have gotten this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Lamborghini-LM_W0QQitemZ280350748727QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item414634f037&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

$6000 + $xx,000.00 to get it running properly??? Assuming you do get the added 175 HP from that engine, you might as well add a supercharger for far less $$. Or you can add a twin turbo setup for about the same $$ and get to 1500+ HP :D Looking at it that way, it just doesn't make sense, but I like the way you're thinking ;)

6k for a lambo engine??? i think you may be dreaming ..

you might find one for 30k and a trans for 15k. if your lucky that is..

scoobert said:
the first....

and yeah making an adapter plate to mount them up.

if i had the cash i would have gotten this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Lamborghini-LM_W0QQitemZ280350748727QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item414634f037&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308
no offense to your liking but that thing is hideous looking! I don't think Id drive that if it was given to me....lol
Also why would you buy a Dodge ram with a viper engine rather than just buying a ram to put the Lambo engine in...then you can have both a Lambo and Viper Truck!

Lambo LM002

Now let's add a couple twists to this little pipe dream

• the Lamborghini LM002 truck V12 is not the same V12 you will find in a Diablo or Countache or any other Lamborghini. It is specially designed for high torque low rpm.

And most importantly let's not forget these are AMERICAN muscle not Italian. While I would certainly own a Diablo if I had the money I am damn proud to say I own one of the two finest American manufactured performance engines EVER brought to market.

Nuff said if you want a Lambo by a Lambo they are ass magnets. But don't mess with my Viper leave it with its big old swingin mr big dick muscle as built by DODGE. Thank you and don't forget to tip your waitresses I'll be here all week. :marchmellow: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back