TOTM Picture

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I like Kalani and that AWESOME truck of his. Thought I would toss out an idea while those in the know are still working on the new process.

With the number of GTG's that the forum has had. I think it would be nice, if for just a little while, that we replace the TOTM Area with a GTG Pic. There were some really cool ones from the MOPAR Nationals and down in Jacksonville. And there are always GTG's going on in the warmer regions of the US, Phoenix come to mind.

I'm not suggesting a vote (Bad Idea) or even submissions on a thread. There are already a wealth of pictures that have been posted. Those with the power can just toss up a new picture every once in a while and we all can enjoy it.

Lets show the world why we are a family and why we have so much damn fun just sharing our time with each other.

Just a thought :dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
As much as I like Kalani and that AWESOME truck of his. Thought I would toss out an idea while those in the know are still working on the new process.

With the number of GTG's that the forum has had. I think it would be nice, if for just a little while, that we replace the TOTM Area with a GTG Pic. There were some really cool ones from the MOPAR Nationals and down in Jacksonville. And there are always GTG's going on in the warmer regions of the US, Phoenix come to mind.

I'm not suggesting a vote (Bad Idea) or even submissions on a thread. There are already a wealth of pictures that have been posted. Those with the power can just toss up a new picture every once in a while and we all can enjoy it.

Lets show the world why we are a family and why we have so much damn fun just sharing our time with each other.

Just a thought :dontknow:

Why not have a whole bunch of pictures that just randomly change, like a slide show???

Nice idea, One thing I think is stupid is the fact that the NFFsite still says Happy Holidays, with a Christmas theme Snowman. I rotate my sig picture for that very reason, it gets old looking at the same stuff all the time. And if all we are suppose to do from now on is read post and not respond if we can not add actual good idea's or content...I'm screwed, all I had to offer before was miles of smiles. Not that you needed to know this ....but this is a very thoughtful idea which will benifit the forum in the fact that it show's things are alway progressing and being updated and not just business as usual as is the case with other forums

Personally I love Jeff picture on the salt flats.:rock:

I guess what some are saying is do something, even if it's wrong.

:dontknow: yeah, I got agree with you gents. As much as I like his yellow fever, the pics getting a little, you know.

I actually like the GTG idea for a pic!

Almost like a GTG pic of the month..or something..maybe week?!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

Hey, why didn't I think of that :dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

Get together of the month, week, day, whatever. Do something.

I'm speaking for myself here, but this is coming across as indecision on teh part of you and Jack.

Like I said earlier. Do something. Make a decision and live with it, but do something.

GTG pics would be cool, or just random pics that are hosted on the server. . .

Silverback said:
Get together of the month, week, day, whatever. Do something.

I'm speaking for myself here, but this is coming across as indecision on teh part of you and Jack.

Like I said earlier. Do something. Make a decision and live with it, but do something.
I agree, just change it.Please! at this point most anything would be better/different for a change.

I think NBT has some from our gtg with BeGood in Tampon !!!That didn't come out the way it was supposed to,but what the hell !!!:burnout:

Another Crash and Burn idea

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

I love this idea. Count me in.

SrtFeb252007177b.jpg

I like it Jeff. A GTG pic from somewhere every month :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back