woodlands,texas hooters car show sunday 6-11-06

silverqc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not much info but carshow at woodalnds texas hooters sun 6-11-06 this sunday :D starts n the am all day kinda thing:rock:

But still, that event should have been held in a couple weeks. That would have been a great welcome for you guys. Oh well, we will just have to make up for it if nothing else takes place that week. I trust SilverQC will definately know what's going down.

i will finda little something for you guys while here houston it is a bigtown always something going on , will go and get some pic 4 you guys and gals but sorry to the ladies ,i will not be taking pics of guys sorry

silverqc said:
i will finda little something for you guys while here houston it is a bigtown always something going on , will go and get some pic 4 you guys and gals but sorry to the ladies ,i will not be taking pics of guys sorry
:) :)

me and venom power went for a little was to damn hotttt got a few pics :burnout: the only thing i really liked !! hey the last pic i was sitting at the light and this cracked me up poooor dog needs a home and food i hooked him up with a buger

Last edited:
Dang Trey those pictures came out good. On the freeway shot it looks like I was standing still. We were really doing about 65 though ain't it?:D

But that highway shot suggests that I really need to hit Boomer up for a lowering kit...
InFlight.jpg

Oh by BTW Trey that air horn scared the hell out of me on the freeway. I forgot you had it. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back