Any Questions?

The ones on her are the originals -
Then use a lubricant under the tires ,, I here water , Bleach , transmission fluid will all give great effects .. I even have seen some burnouts where something was added to make colored smoke .. RED I know would be your choice hahaha

I haven't done that many burnouts. So it was invigorating to do that lol - slant six was my first car so that was out hahahaha - it was good at donuts in the dirt though :eek: the Queen will never see dirt at over an idle if i ever get her out

I haven't done that many burnouts. So it was invigorating to do that lol - slant six was my first car so that was out hahahaha - it was good at donuts in the dirt though :eek: the Queen will never see dirt at over an idle if i ever get her out
Cool ,, I think it’s more fun see how many gears you can chirp the tires ..

Then use a lubricant under the tires ,, I here water , Bleach , transmission fluid will all give great effects .. I even have seen some burnouts where something was added to make colored smoke .. RED I know would be your choice hahaha
Just do it in a safe place if you do it !
Definitely! I did enjoy the SRT track experience because at least it was their cars that were gonna take the hit if it went wrong lol lol

Definitely! I did enjoy the SRT track experience because at least it was their cars that were gonna take the hit if it went wrong lol lol
Hahaha ,, I hear doing that is fun .. Never did myself but would like to someday .

Hahaha ,, I hear doing that is fun .. Never did myself but would like to someday .
Was great fun! I tried the Crossfire, the Quad cab truck on the slolem course didn't hit any cones, the viper coupe on a smaller autocrosstype track, and the RC on the speedway oval. They didn't want us out of third gear for that event and couldn't pass the pace vehicle but they get right along in third

All my 340 duster were .. the 225 duster only like transmission fluid Unger the tires and would fill the area with smoke from the driveway hahaha .. Dad didn’t take kind to me doing that .. But heck the rebel in me kept doing crazy chit like that …. You see I could run faster than Dad hahaha

Then, the Skip Barbor driver took the drivers seat and took you on several high speed laps to show it's stuff. Dannng those guys drive good! We had to wear helmets haha. Terry was my driver, said he was a moonshiner I'm thinking he was!

All my 340 duster were .. the 225 duster only like transmission fluid Unger the tires and would fill the area with smoke from the driveway hahaha .. Dad didn’t take kind to me doing that .. But heck the rebel in me kept doing crazy chit like that …. You see I could run faster than Dad hahaha
Hahahaha!! I grew up in the middle of nowhere in the dirt! My Dad was an avid Jeep guy. Sand dunes, dualies all around. Had a Buick 401 nailhead in it

Then, the Skip Barbor driver took the drivers seat and took you on several high speed laps to show it's stuff. Dannng those guys drive good! We had to wear helmets haha. Terry was my driver, said he was a moonshiner I'm thinking he was!
Racing began with Moon Shiners hahaha

How fast did they allow you to go ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back