Rebuild or “new” engine

06Quad

Reaction score
I was passed down a 2006 flame red quad viper truck . Needs a completely new engine was I was told not to sure if it could be rebuilt with the one in it has . Gave out around 100,000 miles . Any recommendations or any advice where to go or where to look ? I’m determined to get this beast back on the road .

Welcome! And good luck! I'm sure some will chime in soon

I was passed down a 2006 flame red quad viper truck . Needs a completely new engine was I was told not to sure if it could be rebuilt with the one in it has . Gave out around 100,000 miles . Any recommendations or any advice where to go or where to look ? I’m determined to get this beast back on the road .
A rebuild with better forged internals is the way to go ,, as for cost it will depend on the condition of the core . Either way it’s not cheap. Use a knowledgeable rebuilder that knows the viper engines only .. to many fly boys looking for a buck and crappy work . You can do it yourself and spec. Just be sure to do a lot of research on building and the parts ..

Maybe the Viper Techs "Dan" could help if one were to join the forum they are on? Might be worth an inquiry

Maybe the Viper Techs "Dan" could help if one were to join the forum they are on? Might be worth an inquiry

I’m sure JMB would be able to make a quality solid rebuild

Cleveland Auto parts as well they wreck SRT-10s. For a second hand engine
Cleveland Auto doesn’t appear to have anything or anything Ram SRT10 .. a full frame , steering wheel and airbag set up .. years back I believe they did have more… who knows ? There aren’t many options out there for the Ram 10’s except X2 it seems .

Last edited:

Flame red or inferno red? I can help with an engine. I don’t frequent here much anymore. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back