Group Buy Chromemolly Lower Control Arms

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having lower front control arms made in chromemolly. This will save over half the weight of the originals. Less unsprung weight will make the handling much better.

These are being made at Alpine CNC in Laguna Hills.
I purchased a pair of stockers to send to them to be digitized and have the new one's patterned.

They will all be jig built.

These will be made of chromemolly and will incorporate an adjustment in the rear so caster can be correctly adjusted. The adjustment will take out some of the twitchness that is inherent in the trucks. This will allow the king pin angle to be laid back giving much more stability at high speeds. They will mount in the stock location and take the stock spring and stock or replacement shock.

They will cost in the neighborhood of 500.00-600.00 per pair.

As we get more of them made the price will come down per pair.

Get in on this, as it will benefit the handling and reduce weight. The first run will probably be the best price.

These will fit 04-05 regular cabs and 05 quad cabs. They will not fit 06 trucks.

I will be starting a list for those want to get in on this. They will have to be paid for ($400.00 deposit) before they will be built.

We will need to get a new lower ball joint and bushings. I will look into the best quality and price on the joint and urethane bushings.

PM or call me, 619-444-2360 for any info.

FSTJACK said:
FSTJACK 2 sets
Nowwhat
Stinker
Blake
Ramfromhell ?

What? Me?? You think I'm just some kind of bottomless wallet carrying freaking mod-whore or what?:mad:

Yeah. Send me your Paypal address and put me down.:p

Ram From Hell said:
What? Me?? You think I'm just some kind of bottomless wallet carrying freaking mod-whore or what?:mad:

Yeah. Send me your Paypal address and put me down.:p

Eric I do think that you have MaddModders disease.

If I use Paypal I will have to pass along the Paypal costs. This is an at cost, I won't make anything on this at all, deal.

Paypal is the same as my Email; [email protected].

If you use Paypal, please include your Screen name, real name and email and phone number/s.

FSTJACK 2 sets
Nowwhat
Stinker
Blake
Ramfromhell - ?
mmmmtorque
Dominick572

What kind of time frame are we looking at? i'm asking because i will be getting
a lump sum of cash (think thousands ;)) and am just trying to get a list togther
so i can get a ruf estimate :) also, should be getting the cash in about
three
weeks.. no gurentees tho :dontknow:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
What kind of time frame are we looking at? i'm asking because i will be getting
a lump sum of cash (think thousands ;)) and am just trying to get a list togther
so i can get a ruf estimate :) also, should be getting the cash in about
three
weeks.. no gurentees tho :dontknow:

Sharpi

I think jack told me 3 weeks, so i figure with his silver truck build only supposed to take a year or so, the arms should be done in 4-5 weeks:D

Stinker said:
I think jack told me 3 weeks, so i figure with his silver truck build only supposed to take a year or so, the arms should be done in 4-5 weeks:D

Masticate my scrotum, aluminum house on wheels dweller.

It will probably be at least a week so you have some time.

I will not order anybody's parts without a deposit.

Dominick572 said:
FSTJACK 2 sets
Nowwhat
Stinker
Blake
Ramfromhell - ?
mmmmtorque
Dominick572

FSTJACK 2 sets
Nowwhat
Stinker
Blake
Ramfromhell - ?
mmmmtorque
Dominick572
Prof

Great that we have interest. The more that are made the less they will cost.

The Monoleaf is under discussion so we need to be patient and hope..........

Jack,
How complicated are these gonna make the front end alignment process? Is it gonna take a wizard to get the alignment right? I've taken mine to three shops and it's worse than it's ever been. I've got to get something done so I can enjoy driving it again. If this is the answer sign me up for a set.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back