Group Buy Chromemolly Lower Control Arms

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Jack,
How complicated are these gonna make the front end alignment process? Is it gonna take a wizard to get the alignment right? I've taken mine to three shops and it's worse than it's ever been. I've got to get something done so I can enjoy driving it again. If this is the answer sign me up for a set.

This will not make it any harder to get a proper alignment IF the alignment tech is competant.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Trouble is...I haven't found one that IS!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

White primer, a 16 penny nail, a piece of string, a tape measure and an angle guage.

We can get that sucker going down the road

FSTJACK said:
White primer, a 16 penny nail, a piece of string, a tape measure and an angle guage.

We can get that sucker going down the road

LMAO...I guess when all else fails do it your damn self...that's about where I'm at with it. Put me down for a set of them buddies...

texas i can outline you a method, its long, tedious, but works, i did mine took it to the alignment shop and it wasnt out but a 1/16th

Stinker said:
texas i can outline you a method, its long, tedious, but works, i did mine took it to the alignment shop and it wasnt out but a 1/16th

I may take you up on that Tony. There's supposedly a guy in Ark that is the best that's ever been...I'm gonna give him a shot before I give up and take matters into my own hands...oh wait, that's masterbation ain't it...well you get the point...:D ;) :p

Is there a pic of these available? I wanna see before I invest- sounds like I'll go for um, just wanna see em first...

HaulinAsp said:
Is there a pic of these available? I wanna see before I invest- sounds like I'll go for um, just wanna see em first...

Uh, they haven't been built yet. By the time someone can show them to you, you'll have missed the first buy-in.

Geez. Sounds like a pyramid scheme.:p

JK. Put down the deposit.;) You won't regret it.

HaulinAsp said:

Judging from the high caliber of the other parts Jack has sourced.... you will no doubt be impressed. :rock: I'm sure someone will take them off your hands (from seeing the interest on here already), if you don't like what you get. :dontknow:

yes they do :rock: :rock: :rock:

any photos??? installed & uninstalled ?????

nevermind. found the thread where they jacked the price up:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
ZCx said:
yes they do :rock: :rock: :rock:

any photos??? installed & uninstalled ?????

nevermind. found the thread where they jacked the price up:mad: :mad: :mad:

do you have a link to that thread

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back