Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok its almost time ! Laps for charity @ TMS i have done this for the last few years twice a year hell i even went and bought an srt 8 when my truck was down so i could go one year . So when i say its fun its fun:rock:

Most of the time there are 20- 30 trucks and makes for a scary scene when we all roll in together .

If you have made it out with us before you know what its about and you know its well worth the 30 dollar donation to a good cause to drive on the track. Its one cool felling to make those high bank turns !!!!!! Freaking cool i tell ya!. If you have never been get ready for one of the best times you will ever have in your Dodge bar none and i have had some real good times in mine and L.F.C tops them all!. To give an idea of what it is, ITS OUR TURN TO DRIVE OUR VEHICLES ON A 1.5 - MILE OVAL NASCAR STYLE

Details:
Here is the plan for the Houston area members a bunch of us will be meeting up on Saturday 8:30AM in the parking lot of Hooters @ 1960 and 45, So that we can all convoy up together .

If you are in the greater Houston area and you are reading this you are now obligated to be there as well so that you can go with us

We will get to Dallas with enough time to go to Bone Daddy's (Its Hooters with BETTER talent) and meet up with all of the Dallas, Austin ,Fort worth area and other members. Get food and drinks relax for a while than go wash the rides. So when we get there all of those bow tie boys and blue ovary owners get blinded by all of the shiny rams heads

If you are not in the Houston area or not able convoy up with us you can still meet up with the group at Bone Daddy's bellow is the address and a link to a map.

If you are new to the site and don't know any one by there face yet don't worry . Just let us know now and we will help you identify us when you get there .:rck:

We are leaving Houston at 9am and planning on being at Bone Daddys no later then 1 pm...

Address and map of meeting location in Houston.
120 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090

281-893-9464
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=060&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

Here is the Address and a link to a map to Bone Daddy's http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=1720%20William%20D%20Tate%20Ave&city=Grapevine&state=TX&zipcode=76051&country=US&cid=lfmaplink
Grapevine
1720 William D Tate Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051

email: [email protected]
phone: (817) 251-0835
fax: (817) 251-0836

If you are to far out of Houston but want to meet up with us just let us know and we will find a meet location :rck:

Photos of past trips to TMS.
COLE063.jpg

COLE073.jpg

TMS5-12-07024.jpg

5-12-07019.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

tmsmay12th008.jpg

tmsmay12th007.jpg

TMS066.jpg

100_4791.jpg

100_4814.jpg

100_4812.jpg

100_4911.jpg

OSO all the way to the left.. ARRESTmeRED04 in black talking to LoveThisTruck.. Meeting in Bone Daddy's Parking lot..

Still waiting…. LoveThisTruck, ARRESTmeRED04, Venom Power…

This mascot is cool…

redramhawgfan
Silverqc (Trey)

Really nice RumbleBee

LoveThisTruck

Silverqc running on the track

Getting rrrready to goooo….

Venom Power running the track…

Done with my laps…

ZCx

Some Texas boys… :congrats: Nice turn out… We sure love silvers and reds:dontknow:

From right to left: LoveThisTruck, ARRESTmeRED04, silverqc, ZCx, Venom Power

ARRESTmeRED04 almost loses it on second lap but recovers nicely..

Second run behind OSO in his new SRT-8

THE START OF THE LIST!

1) OSO
2)ZCx
3)

Last edited:
man yall are going to make me show up aren't yall? whats the max speed they will let you run?

Tooloe said:
man yall are going to make me show up aren't yall? whats the max speed they will let you run?

100ish I will be there for this....

Tooloe said:
hell i can do 50 more mph on the street lol jk i think i'ma make it

i bet you wont spell srt 10 in a burn out on the last lap:D

How fast do you actually go???
If you can open it up,Then I say hell yeah to a G.T.G..I wish they would hold something like that here in Florida!!!:burnout: :burnout:

I hit like 125-130

They try to regulate the speed so you gotta make a good gap... then go for it:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I hit like 125-130

They try to regulate the speed so you gotta make a good gap... then go for it:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It takes a bit of planing but 120 -130+ is real possible and FUN on the corners. Somebody will have to stay on the pace cars ass he will try to loose you in the corners if you hang he will maintain speed . While the pace car is being pushed the rest of the crew starts to fade back but keeping pace to big of a gap and one of the other 5 pace trucks will fill the gap. Well on a designated point we punch it that way no body gains on any one . So we also need to line up according to speed abilities and willingness to speed. Thats how it supposed to work but somebody always screws it up:D

SMART CARS SMART CARS SMART CARS
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

those were hilarious:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :slug: :slug: :slug:

OSO said:
I am buying the first round for anyone that has to drive further than me to get there :rock:

Big Worm is in the lead:rock: :rock: :rock:

shoot, I am coming to get that side exhaust installed too. I am TAKING LEAVE FOR THIS OCCASSION so i have plenty of time to get there and hang out with the TEXAS boys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back