Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

Big Worm said:
shoot, I am coming to get that side exhaust installed too. I am TAKING LEAVE FOR THIS OCCASSION so i have plenty of time to get there and hang out with the TEXAS boys.

when ever your ready bubba head this way:rock:

Brother, I am coming for this. So I will save up and shoot down there. I'll see if any other people want to roll or maybe pick some people up on the way ?

Big Worm said:
shoot, I am coming to get that side exhaust installed too. I am TAKING LEAVE FOR THIS OCCASSION so i have plenty of time to get there and hang out with the TEXAS boys.

ya goin to get it done where toole got his or where silversnake got his done????

ZCx said:
ya goin to get it done where toole got his or where silversnake got his done????

I am going to TOOL, because she said he still has the templates and his guy can do some more mods than silver snake. BUT I AM SO GETTING IT DONE AND HANGING OUT WITH the LONE STAR BOYS and maybe hit up home afterwards

:rock: :marchmellow:
hell yea i cant wait for this laps
we gonna go to the drag strip after? :D i need a few more kils under my belt :p

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: :marchmellow:
hell yea i cant wait for this laps
we gonna go to the drag strip after? :D i need a few more kils under my belt :p
i'll be your next victim

Big Worm said:
i'll be your next victim

i cant wait to see ur truck in person :marchmellow: shit looks sick :rock:

hey where is wheredwhogo?:dontknow: i wanna see his murdered out 100 in person too

Coley 1334 said:
i cant wait to see ur truck in person :marchmellow: shit looks sick :rock:

hey where is wheredwhogo?:dontknow: i wanna see his murdered out 100 in person too

Man I know, I wish I could have another blackie with me

wheredwhogo if you are out there somewhere , come to this so we can roll on these fools lol

Coley 1334 said:
that might come across as crepy and a lil strange :D :p
ha ha, I roll with DIMES< but I am an outstanding wingman, i go ugly early in case my night gets better. lol You are not 35 living at home are you?:rock:

Big Worm said:
ha ha, I roll with DIMES< but I am an outstanding wingman, i go ugly early in case my night gets better. lol You are not 35 living at home are you?:rock:

that wopuld be 19 livin at home so i can customize my hemi :D :rock: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back