Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

REDD04 said:
not to bad...so are we gonna have another DIY in the parking lot, ill bring a jack and stands this time:D
I already have ramps and a set of bolts cut and ready to go:burnout:

Wake up folks and get the word out, should be 20 to 30 of us by now!! I will change my offer to anyone driving as far as i do to get there i will get first round.:beer:

Oh and if you pulled on me last time out on the freeway or in the 1/4, i will be out to redeem The Hemi:burnout::rock:

Last edited:
OSO said:
Wake up folks and get the word out, should be 20 to 30 of us by now!! I will change my offer to anyone driving as far as i do to get there i will get first round.:beer:

Oh and if you pulled on me last time out on the freeway or in the 1/4, i will be out to redeem The Hemi:burnout::rock:
did you do something to it we doen't know about?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
did you do something to it we doen't know about?
Going with some big valve heads a port and polished intake and a different cam to help with the low end. Biggest thing is i replaced the O/d unit that was slipping and spewing fluid. Second biggest is tune will be corrected the A/F WAS DIPPING INTO THE 10s at wot and started trying to idle in the 12s.:) I have been trying to correct the wot A/F with diablo but for some reason this last weekend the pcm would not change the A/F so the best i ran was a 13.1 last weekend i hit the 12.9 with consistent 13.0s. Pcm will have to go back to B&g to get reflashed.

Last edited:
OSO said:
Going with some big valve heads a port and polished intake and a different cam to help with the low end. Biggest thing is i replaced the O/d unit that was slipping and spewing fluid. Second biggest is tune will be corrected the A/F WAS DIPPING INTO THE 10s at wot and started trying to idle in the 12s.:) I have been trying to correct the wot A/F with diablo but for some reason this last weekend the pcm would not change the A/F so the best i ran was a 13.1 last weekend i hit the 12.9 with consistent 13.0s. Pcm will have to go back to B&g to get reflashed.

sweet:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

OSO said:
Its official!!! i could of had a 9 sec daily driver vette for what this cost:D:rock::rock::rock::rock:

but beating someones a$$ in a truck is so much more satisfying:rock:

REDD04 said:
but beating someones a$$ in a truck is so much more satisfying:rock:

:congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock:

wow coley is going to laps and panama city ,,u da man :rock:

Yeah, but you can't fit car ramps, jackstands, power inverter, tailgate for your help to rest on, 10 woofers, and a cooler of drank in a vette! Hopefully with a tune & slicks the QCs tailgate should be at your front bumper! LOL I know Farenheit's truck shocked me with his 13.00 pass and my stock 14.0 at 99.87 factory pass with spin!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yeah, but you can't fit car ramps, jackstands, power inverter, tailgate for your help to rest on, 10 woofers, and a cooler of drank in a vette! Hopefully with a tune & slicks the QCs tailgate should be at your front bumper! LOL I know Farenheit's truck shocked me with his 13.00 pass and my stock 14.0 at 99.87 factory pass with spin!
Very true. Well if everything goes as planned the truck should pull 12.7-12.8 in the heat. Yeah Ryan's truck is moving he should be in the 12s soon with good weather or major track prep.

Last edited:
the big gain in the QC is that torque manegment crap, i don't think you get full power in 1st and 2nd with a factory tune, but i still think drag slicks/radials are the best bag for the buck if your jsut looking for a quick ET.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
the big gain in the QC is that torque manegment crap, i don't think you get full power in 1st and 2nd with a factory tune, but i still think drag slicks/radials are the best bag for the buck if your jsut looking for a quick ET.
NO I really need a tune, mine redlines too quick (5400), shift points suck although crisp, and Torque management does suck ass. It's on all Auto cars especially performance ones. I tune Trans Ams, Vettes,GTOs, and the like and even GM trucks have it. Supposedly for tranny warranty issues, like they name some guy named OSO with a RC Hemi that can't keep a tranny in it period and he's used all the available vendors and their warranties! LOL!:marchmellow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
NO I really need a tune, mine redlines too quick (5400), shift points suck although crisp, and Torque management does suck ass. It's on all Auto cars especially performance ones. I tune Trans Ams, Vettes,GTOs, and the like and even GM trucks have it. Supposedly for tranny warranty issues, like they name some guy named OSO with a RC Hemi that can't keep a tranny in it period and he's used all the available vendors and their warranties! LOL!:marchmellow:
When i bought the TCI transmission it did have a warranty i just didnt read the part were warranty was invalid if product fails.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back