Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

what the hell guys there were like 18 trucks at the cen tex dyno day where all yall old dudes at? :p

ZCx said:
nap????????

:dontknow: maybe they got MAD AT THE DYNO NUMBERS AND ARE ALL GETTIN WORK DONE and not tellin no body so the next time they can have more braggin right? :dontknow:

i mean thats what i am doin

Coley 1334 said:
:dontknow: maybe they got MAD AT THE DYNO NUMBERS AND ARE ALL GETTIN WORK DONE and not tellin no body so the next time they can have more braggin right? :dontknow:

I ll tell you what im doing 12.5 N/A on 22s come this fall.:rock:

Coley 1334 said:

i was really surprised & very pleased with my numbers :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
so no prob here:rock:

OSO said:
I ll tell you what im doing 12.5 N/A on 22s come this fall.:rock:

i will run 12.8 on my 22's james with my stock block and if i want to get 17's me and u will be a good race :) this aint no joke :marchmellow: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
i will run 12.8 on my 22's james with my stock block and if i want to get 17's me and u will be a good race :) this aint no joke :marchmellow: :burnout:
It can be done, so lets see it.

OSO said:
It can be done, so lets see it.

the parts are startin to pill up in my room its jus gonna take some time i wanna get everything powdercoated aND AIRBRUSHED TOO so ... it will be slow but i will be making the srt guys look bad before i know it :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

Coley 1334 said:
the parts are startin to pill up in my room its jus gonna take some time i wanna get everything powdercoated aND AIRBRUSHED TOO so ... it will be slow but i will be making the srt guys look bad before i know it :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:
Yeah, Your gonna look real purdy in the rear view mirror.:D :rock: :p :marchmellow:

Man, look again at my avatar! You ain't shavin 2 seconds plus off too easy but I'll congradulate you when do! Still sounds like a fkn V-8 though! LOL
No replacement for displacement. See ya at the track killa!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Man, look again at my avatar! You ain't shavin 2 seconds plus off too easy but I'll congradulate you when do! Still sounds like a fkn V-8 though! LOL
No replacement for displacement. See ya at the track killa!

ok jus another cocky viper guy when u get beeat by my hemi i want u to wear my hell yea its got a hemi shirt the rest of the day :marchmellow: with jus a few grand i will be eatin ur 10 up at the track :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
ok jus another cocky viper guy when u get beeat by my hemi i want u to wear my hell yea its got a hemi shirt the rest of the day :marchmellow: with jus a few grand i will be eatin ur 10 up at the track :burnout:
Your trying to drop seconds as in more than one with a few grand it better be a two stage system your buying:confused:

Ironhead said:
coley are you going to panama city???

man i didnt notice the dates were so close when i first read the panama post :eek: i am gonna save some money and hit up laps tho i will make it out to the pannama
G2G next year tho my truck should be finished for the most part by then

OSO said:
Your trying to drop seconds as in more than one with a few grand it better be a two stage system your buying:confused:

heads cam headers N20 is all i will need o and some 17's and Dr's

Coley 1334 said:

thats a 10 inch diff lil boy hahahahhaha;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back