Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

i am trying to talk my dad into skipping a day of the fall nationals to bring out his 10 for this. it would be a blast to get to hang out with some other 10 guys. this is my first post but i hope to join in on some dfw events in the future, all we have really taken the truck to is a few car shows.

Welcome sic fx........OSO has a post already with a bunch of TX SRT's who are going. Im still on the fence, trying to get my powder coating business up and running.

sic_fx said:
i am trying to talk my dad into skipping a day of the fall nationals to bring out his 10 for this. it would be a blast to get to hang out with some other 10 guys. this is my first post but i hope to join in on some dfw events in the future, all we have really taken the truck to is a few car shows.
Keep talking to him :)

Fahrenheit said:
Welcome sic fx........OSO has a post already with a bunch of TX SRT's who are going. Im still on the fence, trying to get my powder coating business up and running.
What, your on the fence:confused: Better jump on over to the Dallas side of it.

i called him a little while ago, he is at discount tire buying new rear tires. sounded pretty interested in getting it on the track.

OSO said:
What, your on the fence:confused: Better jump on over to the Dallas side of it.

Getting that close to the cowboys is scary, I might sell the 10 for a civic or something gay like that:D

Not sure ,but looking into it, if I recall right the Motor Speedway had a track near or if they let them use the track but there was a group that sponsored a 1/4 mile track day there not long ago? There is also Ennis if nothing is going in there. Bad ass track and an IHRA/NHRA track so you will hook!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Not sure ,but looking into it, if I recall right the Motor Speedway had a track near or if they let them use the track but there was a group that sponsored a 1/4 mile track day there not long ago? There is also Ennis if nothing is going in there. Bad ass track and an IHRA/NHRA track so you will hook!

the dragstrip in denton(northstar dragway) has an event that night, so no test n tne runs. what about kennedale?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Thought the scion drag day was an 1/8th mile run on pit road.:dontknow: Ennis is also 1/8 mile correct?

ennis(texas motorplex) is the big 1/4 track. the o'reilly fall nationals are going on that weekend there, that is where we will be on sunday.

Ok just got a call back from Crandall they talked to the guys running the bikes and said they would work us in . I need a head count of who wants to run the 1/4 mile so we can work out the details.

Coley find out how many on dt want to run.

Venomous1 preparing for takeoff! I'm game man!:burnout:

OSO said:
Ok just got a call back from Crandall they talked to the guys running the bikes and said they would work us in . I need a head count of who wants to run the 1/4 mile so we can work out the details.

OSO said:

jus give me a time at the track to throw around and i will let u know :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
jus give me a time at the track to throw around and i will let u know :rock:
If you worked for me i would of fired you now. Just find out how many want to go to the track if they need a time its most likely going to be past their bed time:)

OSO said:
If you worked for me i would of fired you now. Just find out how many want to go to the track if they need a time its most likely going to be past their bed time:)

hey at least i work :dontknow: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back