Laps for charity TX MOTOR SPEEDWAY Sep 26th 2009 TX

OSO said:
26TH SEP. AFTER WE RUN AT LFC

i know josh with the tona is down maybe cayleen with the yeller bee and i am sure randy and mike are down to make some cocky ass 10 owner realize how slow there trucks are :p

Coley 1334 said:
i know josh with the tona is down maybe cayleen with the yeller bee and i am sure randy and mike are down to make some cocky ass 10 owner realize how slow there trucks are :p
maybe i can borrow one of theirs slicks!:rock:

:marchmellow: well who all is goin so we know how many ppl we gotta get seats for at bonedaddys

WTF u old assses every gonna let me know who all is gonin so we can have seats reserved

? :dontknow: :D

i'm thar:rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

temps are lookin good for Saturday

Last edited:
a week & countin folks

everyone ready???

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

IS anyone even going to this now?

I am ready and willing to go , but it doesn't sound like many are attending? WTF? You do realize what a photo op this is to have YOUR truck rounding the Texas Motor Speedway don't you? LET'S DO THIS!:marchmellow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
I am ready and willing to go , but it doesn't sound like many are attending? WTF? You do realize what a photo op this is to have YOUR truck rounding the Texas Motor Speedway don't you? LET'S DO THIS!:marchmellow:
There will be more trucks there just not a big 10 showing:dontknow:

ANyone know what time we can run until?

I know alot of us are diving hundreds of miles so what time this starts and ends would be nice to know. I am looking forward to seeing you guys and partayin' a lil.:dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
I know alot of us are diving hundreds of miles so what time this starts and ends would be nice to know. I am looking forward to seeing you guys and partayin' a lil.:dontknow:
Bone daddy around 12 till you fall over and go to sleep:)

VENOMOUS1 said:
track time anywhere for the 1/4 milers?
should get to tms about 5 or so and 1/4 track crandell was last mentioned. Not a big response for the 1/4 so the few of us that want to go will have to plan as we go.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back