VTR-Registry Plaques-Interest Time

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I've gotten several emails and PM's wondering when the next time orders will be taken. There needs to be a minimum order of 50. When there is 50 or more, I will get with Tony at JTSVP and make the arrangements to get them ordered, paid for, made and shipped. There will only be one order this go around. If your not ready, there will be another time later.

I've also been asked about the Wall Plaque. That project has been put on indefinite hold and at this time is not offered. I will let you know if that changes.

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

1"X 3.5" Viper Truck Registry Digital Print Vinyl - $7.50

Disclaimer: This product is made from digital print vinyl.

Let me know
Name...........# {How many}....Registry #

Last edited:
ViperJeff said:
OK, I've gotten several emails and PM's wondering when the next time orders will be taken. There needs to be a minimum order of 50. When there is 50 or more, I will get with Tony at JTSVP and make the arrangements to get them ordered, paid for, made and shipped. There will only be one order this go around. If your not ready, there will be another time later.

I've also been asked about the Wall Plaque. That project has been put on indefinite hold and at this time is not offered. I will let you know if that changes.

VTR-Door-Plate-01s.jpg

1"X 3.5" Viper Truck Registry Digital Print Vinyl - $7.50

Disclaimer: This product is made from digital print vinyl.

Let me know
1.linemup VTR#2806 4 please:)

I'd be interested in a wall plaque too, if they come available!:rock:

Those that are thinking about the Wall Plaque, they will be in the neighborhood of $50. I currently do not have a picture of what they look like, (in a fit of rage, my copy got deleted). Maybe JimTeTe or Da1chieg can post up what it looks like and how it is made. I have never personally seen one, so I would not be able to explain what you would get for such a high cost.

Doing the Wall Plaque would enable me to get away with a smaller minimum order, however, currently this is just a discussion and there is no plan to move forward. I would need Da1Chief to take a picture of what he has and post it up so you can see. A simple jpg file from me, will not happen, I won't sale a picture of something, I would rather you see what a final product would look like.

Currently there are about 16 of the required 50 dash plaques on the want list. I'll try an update the list a little latter today

VJ

1. NVR2OLD.......3.......VTR-2004
2. linemup.........4.......VTR-2806
3. studerman.....2.......VTR-0328

20 of 50

Last edited:
ViperJeff said:

9 of 50

is this for wall or dash Plaques ?

VIPER said:
is this for wall or dash Plaques ?

Dash Plaque......., currently there is no plan to produce the Wall Plaque, maybe some one can convince Da1chief to take a picture of his and post it up so there can be a discussion. I really don't want to, but it looks like i may have to have another sample made so folks can see what it looks like.

I've had some complaints from people thinking they were going to get a 24 ct gold three dimensional dash plaque and all they got was a stupid sticker. Somehow the digital print vinyl did not clarify well enough. So I want to make sure everyone sees what I'm thinking and knows what they are getting

Jeff

4. ViperPwred....1.......VTR-0051

Name...........# {How many}..... Registry #
1. Alice The Cat.....3 ........ VTR-0121
2. Ralphie.............4...........VTR-0046
3. Roktman ..........4...........VTR-1544
4. Dal..................2...........VTR-0114
5. azindyram.........2.......... VTR-7024
6. redice2.............1..........VTR-0014
7. NVR2OLD..........3...........VTR-2004
8. linemup............4...........VTR-2806
9. studerman........2...........VTR-0328
10. ViperPwred......1...........VTR-0051

26 of 50

Jeff, I received my decals yesterday. WOOHOO. I still want the other too... just letting you know they actually arrived. Thanks again.

studerman said:
Jeff, I received my decals yesterday. WOOHOO. I still want the other too... just letting you know they actually arrived. Thanks again.

Thats Great! :elefant: :rock: :D

Name...........# {How many}..... Registry #
1. Alice The Cat.....3 ........ VTR-0121
2. Ralphie.............4...........VTR-0046
3. Roktman ..........4...........VTR-1544
4. Dal..................2...........VTR-0114
5. azindyram.........2.......... VTR-7024
6. redice2.............1..........VTR-0014
7. NVR2OLD..........3...........VTR-2004
8. linemup............4...........VTR-2806
9. studerman........2...........VTR-0328
10. ViperPwred......1...........VTR-0051
11. MrProper.........2...........VTR-0123 (Belgium:D )

28 of 50

ViperJeff said:
Those that are thinking about the Wall Plaque, they will be in the neighborhood of $50. I currently do not have a picture of what they look like, (in a fit of rage, my copy got deleted). Maybe JimTeTe or Da1chieg can post up what it looks like and how it is made. I have never personally seen one, so I would not be able to explain what you would get for such a high cost.

Doing the Wall Plaque would enable me to get away with a smaller minimum order, however, currently this is just a discussion and there is no plan to move forward. I would need Da1Chief to take a picture of what he has and post it up so you can see. A simple jpg file from me, will not happen, I won't sale a picture of something, I would rather you see what a final product would look like.

Currently there are about 16 of the required 50 dash plaques on the want list. I'll try an update the list a little latter today

VJ

All
Here's a pic of the actual Wall Plaque that Chief got ....... This is 8.5" X 11" Printed on Aluminized Vinyl and mounted to a 3/16" Hardboard. PM me for any details.
100_40131.jpg

Jim

JimTeTe said:
All
Here's a pic of the actual Wall Plaque that Chief got ....... This is 8.5" X 11" Printed on Aluminized Vinyl and mounted to a 3/16" Hardboard. PM me for any details.
100_40131.jpg

Jim
Wow that looks great.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back