VTR-Registry Plaques-Interest Time

ViperJeff said:
Yes,

I have been told that they will completed this week and if everything goes as planned all will be in the mail by fri/sat (Aug 27/28)

Jeff

Sounds good

All ordered Dash Plaques and Wall Plaques were Shipped Today

Got mine on Monday... Looks awesome :rock:

1f99ed4c.jpg

Last edited:
WOW

Didn't think it would fit there

Thank You and Your Welcome

Jeff

I'm in for a Wall Plaque. I will need to get you a picture and then figure out what my number is. With my luck it's probably something like VTR-100000000001.

Ok. Time to start taking some pictures.

Can we change things up a little? I would like mine to show the year, as in, VTR-2006-999999999. This way, it's not just a number but also shows what year the truck was built in. This does bring up a question. Are they numbered by year or just numbered?

While I'm asking. Could I also get Viper Truck Registry- instead of VTR-? I assume that's what that stands for. I say that because not everyone will know what VTR stands for. When I hang this on my wall, I don't want people asking me what VTR stands for and what year my truck is. With what I'm proposing, it should be very clear to anyone who looks at the plaque I have Viper Truck Registry 2006-99999999.

Here are a couple of samples and belive it or not, every registered truck gets two numbers VTR-xxxx and a VTR-2004-xxxx or a VTR-2005-xxxx or a VTR-2006-xxxx. I don't see why I can't put the second number on the Wall Plaque
VTR-0004web.jpg

VTR-0045WPWeb.jpg

Wall_Plaque_2.JPG

Last edited:
Ah, I see. On mine, I would rather just have the VTR-2006-9999999 if the two numbers are the same. I take it they are.

I also see that you have Viper Truck Registry on the plague so there would be no need to spell VTR out. I didn't catch that before.

Looks very nice, good job.

The two numbers are never the same. Each truck I find where I have the VIN gets a VTR-2004-xxxx or a VTR-2005-xxxx or a VTR-2006-xxxx number. The only ones that get a VTR-xxxx is ones that I get the picture of the door sticker where I can verify the VIN, Paint Code and Date of MFR/MDH

I just sent you a picture of my door tag. Let me know if it's real. :D

can I order a plaque for my truck or do you only create them at certain times?

About every couple of months I try an do an order. I need to have enough orders to meet a minimum order

I'll post up when the next time.... is time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back