0-60mph 3.6s Fathers day gift

It just doesn't matter what I get for fathers day, it simply won't come up to this standard!

thats sick, the new z06 is one of my favorite cars. how are you liking it so far?

Westxsrt10 said:
Dosn't make sence to me but the wife allowed me to buy my Fathers day gift.:dontknow: We brought her home from Lubbock yesterday so today is bug removeal day for me! I stalled out leaving the dealership, the clutch is so differiant from our trucks.

Damn!!! Now i'm thinking just to pass on The supercharger on My truck and save up for the 08 z06!!!!:rock:

..............and all I got was dinner, golf, new clothes and a blowjob........

LYNETTE........................................!!!!!

(nice ride , bro)

D

and i thought i was gonna be the shit with boomers throttle body, sweet ride bro

i thought about showing this to the wife but im still stoked about this just in time to take it to taliban dan's to get roe installed.

cool ride where is you wife going to sit with the dog in the passanger seat?

Django said:
..............and all I got was dinner, golf, new clothes and a blowjob........

LYNETTE........................................!!!!!

(nice ride , bro)

D

Blow jobs is it Valentine's day or Fathers day:dontknow: :dontknow: ???

Great responces guys...thanks. I have 250 miles on her now but half of that is highway....liking it so far except for the seats sucks, our SRT seats are far superior. The clutch is very touchy as i stalled it leaving the dealer :mad: Can't wait for the 500 mile clutch break-in period. The prices on these are comming down some as i got $14000 off the inflated sticker.

Nowwhat said:
stay of the corvete forums...they will cost you $$$$$$$$$$ in mods.....:D

congrats:rock:
I tried the c6 ZO6 forums and there is basically zero mods for this car...I see they can run 10.85 in the 1/4 mile Bone Stock (with street drag radials, and the right driver). Besides i promissed the wife no mods on this!

There's tons of mods for the C6 Z06. . . I know MTI in Houston has some stuff for the new Z, so does Lingenfelter. There's a few cars out there with heads/cam making SERIOUS power. Vette Doctors has some upgrades for your Z too.

I've seen some new Z's with power adders and forced induction. There's as much if not more for the new Z than there is these trucks. :)

Give this a try too. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back