01 GTS Stripes

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the 01 GTS Stripes run through the rear license plate area or was it left solid and then picks up again on the back bumper? This is a 01 Yellow w black stripe car(Bumblebee). Did a quick search here and on Viper Alley and didn't find anything. I'm not a member on the Alley.
Thanks!

To my knowledge, only the 96 blue-n-whites got stripes through the tag area. There's a running joke I heard at a Viper meet one time where Dodge got "lazy" after the 96's and stopped putting stripes in the tag area. I just happen to notice a 96 and a 97 blue/white sittin side-by-side and noticed one had stripes and one did not.

VIPER D.N.A said:
Did the 01 GTS Stripes run through the rear license plate area or was it left solid and then picks up again on the back bumper? This is a 01 Yellow w black stripe car(Bumblebee). Did a quick search here and on Viper Alley and didn't find anything. I'm not a member on the Alley.
Thanks!

http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00030/27/67/30187672_l.jpg

this should help

Thanks for the help fellas! Pops just purchased the snake and we are hoping no paint work has been done and wanted to check on the stripes.

Roz-SRT said:
To my knowledge, only the 96 blue-n-whites got stripes through the tag area. There's a running joke I heard at a Viper meet one time where Dodge got "lazy" after the 96's and stopped putting stripes in the tag area. I just happen to notice a 96 and a 97 blue/white sittin side-by-side and noticed one had stripes and one did not.

This info is correct, only the 96 B&W cars had stripes thru the license plate area.

Congrats to pops on the new Viper!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back