02-05 Custom Retro'd Lights

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I did it again..........it doesn't happen often, but I grabbed the wrong set of lights off the shelf! So, up for sale is a set of spiffy lights!

This set includes the following:
New clear corner housings
Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors
MC-R Shrouds with white CCFLs (inverters included)
Shipping to the lower 48 (if out of country, please message me for a shipping quote!)

The good? Its ready to go now! The bad? These were shipped to the customer. I recalled the shipment, but on its way to FL and back, some damage occurred to the lower mount. I have repaired this, plastic welded it together, with wire mesh melted into the top and bottom to add strength!

Price - $400

No HID kit is included, but can be added (see pricing below). HID kits would include ballasts, bulbs and 02-05 Ram specific wiring harness (all from Retro-Solutions, my awesome HID supplier!!)
Economy kit - 100
Nightvision - 125
35W - 165
55W - 175

To purchase - use this link from my website - 2002-2005 Dodge Ram HID Projector Retrofitted & Halo'd Headlamps

DSC05762.JPG

DSC05765.JPG

DSC05767.JPG

DSC05768.JPG

DSC05769.JPG

DSC05770.JPG

DSC05771.JPG

Pics of the tab. There are 3 pieces of wire mesh melted into this now to provide strength. May not be the prettiest thing, but it works!

2b57e5e3.jpg

8b7af654.jpg

b9f839e5.jpg

496e09ca.jpg

0b39d55c.jpg

ya use the HT5600 for the weldin?????

damn man tell me this wasnt another fedex issue. if so you really need to look at someone else to ship through lol i know we had nothing but issues with fedex :)

ya use the HT5600 for the weldin?????

I have a soldering station with a tip that I use for it. Not sure what model it is though.

damn man tell me this wasnt another fedex issue. if so you really need to look at someone else to ship through lol i know we had nothing but issues with fedex :)

Oh, I've looked! USPS sucks (no "real" tracking) and oddly enough, they are priced higher than I get through FedEx. UPS is WAY higher than my FedEx account, and they typically take a day longer to most places. FedEx delivers on Saturday too (to residential).

Yeah, yours we had some fun with, but overall, I'm happy with FedEx. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back