02 Yamaha R6 $5k

spe_chati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red Yamaha R6 for sale. Great bike. I bought new on 02, like most new bike owners rode it a lot the first 2 years, less each year after and now it sits covered in the garage wanting to be rode. Or is it rid? I get easily confused. Custom paint (all factory red, stock it has decals and a combination of red, white and black). Polished frame and swingarm, tinted windshield, integrated rear turn signals, flush mount front turn signals, 520 conversion, newer tires (less than 1k miles), Yoshimura slip on, carb jetted. Great bike, but my wife and newborn prefer me to give it up. Has sat in heated storage for it's entire life. Always taken care of. Looking for a good home. 8600 miles. Beautiful bike to someone that wants a great looking bike without spending a fortune. Will post pictures soon.

Any reason for the repaint, or just wanted something different?

Painted with Yamaha factory red. Just wanted a custom look. Only time it has ever not been upright was first year of ownership parked in gravel, and tipped over. Tiny scuff on stator cover and small scuff on front brake lever.

Back