'04-'06 paint names/codes

wildcatcamaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the paint names and codes for the '04-05 bright red SRT-10s, and the darker '06 red? I'm trying to decide between these two colors for my '01 whenever I paint it. Please post pics of some of these awesome trucks so I can get a better idea of how it will look.

Thanks

inferno red 06
129-4-1.jpg

viperhauler said:
i was looking for cowboy-up's ... but i can't seem to find it...he had some really good pics of the inferno..

hey jack...

it's called als-heimer's:D:D
the pic i found isnt good enough:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

viperhauler said:
i was looking for cowboy-up's ... but i can't seem to find it...he had some really good pics of the inferno..

hey jack...

it's called als-heimer's:D:D
VPH, Thanks for the compliment, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl.

Attachments

• HPIM0522.JPG
    HPIM0522.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM0536.JPG
    HPIM0536.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 20
  • HPIM0531.JPG
    HPIM0531.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 46
viperhauler said:
what's wrong with the way it is?

I'll try and get pics on here soon of the carnage...I would go back to the original paint, but I want something a little different.

i mean the paint pealing...i was just shocked and am still recovering from how much is already pealing in just one week...if you look closely at the picture of the truck roof, you can see where it is starting to peal about the windshield, 3rd brake light, and rear corners of the roof. the pics show what it looks like now, before taking it thru a carwash...i know this is a common problem on this bodystyle trucks, but i'm just disappointed that it's happening this quick.

call me a perfectionist, but i just bugs me that i got a good looking truck, then it starts doing this.

Attachments

• DSCN1402.JPG
    DSCN1402.JPG
    885.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN1403.JPG
    DSCN1403.JPG
    799.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN1404.JPG
    DSCN1404.JPG
    768 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Support Us