04 BLACK VIPER TRUCK RC 9700 MILE LIKE MUST SALE $28,500

04vipertruck

Reaction score
GOT A 04 BLACK REGULAR CAB VIPER TRUCK EXELECENT CONDITION GARGE KEPTED 9700 MILES X-METAL TB, BASSANI HEADERS CATS-DELETE ,VOLANT AIR BOX TRUCK RUNS GREAT LOT OF THROTTLE RESPONSE AND TORQUE MUST SALE BUYIN HOUSE GOT TO GET OFF MY CREDIT ASKING $28,500 OR BEST OFFER .

CONTACT ME ON MY CELL 973-876-9271
ANTHONY

04vipertruck said:
GOT A 04 BLACK REGULAR CAB VIPER TRUCK EXELECENT CONDITION GARGE KEPTED 9700 MILES X-METAL TB, BASSANI HEADERS CATS-DELETE ,VOLANT AIR BOX TRUCK RUNS GREAT LOT OF THROTTLE RESPONSE AND TORQUE MUST SALE BUYIN HOUSE GOT TO GET OFF MY CREDIT ASKING $28,500 OR BEST OFFER .

CONTACT ME ON MY CELL 973-876-9271
ANTHONY

Calling Jake, Calling Jake, Black RC on isle 1:D :D :D

973 is north jersey, I will be there next week for the holidays!!! let me know if you want me to check it out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

yea im in north jersey 15 mintues from 287 morristown area. call me on my cell i think i posted if you need it again 973-876-9271 i go to west palm beach florida after christmas i go there for the winter im tryin to get rid of it before i leave. if not im gonna take it down there with me hopefuly sale it over there so call me when your in the area will meet up you can drive it will go from there lookin foward to hear from you.

wheres jake at lets make a deal jake if your out there i got the truck you need lol

I will be in Oakland, you are 20 minutes away....Jake let me know I leave on Wednesday!!!

i wanted to see if your really interested in this my viper truck cause im buyin a z06 tomorrow and my wife wants this truck off my name a.s.a.p im buyin a house.any way long story short if i could sale this truck to you tomorrow or before the 27th cause im gone to west palm beach for the winter ill sale it to you for 24,000 not a penny less

Last edited:
That is a hella price mang!! Someone needs to jump on this (that would be someone richer than me).

well wheres everybody at come on i know im givin it away but untill i sale this truck and get a pay off letter sayin its off my name its delayin me on gettin z06

Yeah thats a great deal.. wish I had the cash I wouldnt mind having two trucks! good luck man!

Bring it to Palm Beach, and tell me when you get here....... It's a great deal, NO DOUBT!!! But, I have to see it in person, before I buy it. :nurse: (You could sell it down here easier anyway. ;) :rock: ).....

At LEAST post some good pictures, anyway. :dontknow:

I can't buy tomorrow..... I don't have that kinda cash. :eek: :confused: :( But, after the holiday, I can see what I can do. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back