04 RC for Sale

zcoupe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 SRT-10 Regular Cab

Black with yellow laser cut stripes

cat-delete

about 14,200 miles

Truck has has a rebuilt title but runs great. There are two dents on the tailgate which I will post pictures of later on. Other than that I have taken very good care of the vehicle. (still have factory plastic on the floor mats) That may not mean much to some people but I have treated the truck like gold.
713 854 8489.

$22,000

Here are a few videos

what sleeper said

the truck was in an accident. I dont know where it was hit, but the tail gate is dented and i had to put a radio and amp in when i got it. If the previous owner is a member of VTCOA please chime in. The truck is a beast. I love this SRT-10 but I have to resolve a few family issues first. I will definitely find my way back to another SRT-10 but now is just not the time. she will be in a private auction next week. sorry for such a short listing but i had no idea about this forum.

Hey VPR PWR, is that your own opinion or do u just 2nd everyone else's. j/k

I just 2nd everyones opinion ;)----what is the reason you are selling the truck and why does it have a salvage title would have had to have been wrecked pretty good to receive one I'm guessing----also what area of the country are you in and where is the private auction going to be held....and starting bid????:)

I was just joking with you thanks for having a sense of humor. I am selling the truck to free up some cash for the family. I am located in the houston area. I was offered just 22.5 for the truck recently but i was not ready to sale then. These trucks get alot of attention.

I agree with Dan and Jim,

With out the actual info on what happened to the truck, I doubt too many will touch it here...

I would pay an extra $5000 - 6000 to have a truck with a new title.

Sorry, man.

Will

Yes they do get a lot of attention and are going to be worth something in the near to far future......you maybe better off selling that one and down the road ,When you get the urrrrrge to buy another one, get one that has a better title......they are fun trucks -----Glad to have you here.....

You guys might be right. maybe not. The truck has a rebuilt title. When cars are hit too bad they get a cerificate of destruction and can not be put back on the road. I understand you guys are not in the market for a rebuilt title but some will be. There are a number of cars on the road with clean titles that were in worse accidents then Rebuilt or salvage cars. I am not forcing anyone to buy this i just thought this would be an opportunity for the right buyer. I know how much i have been offered for this truck and i know how much i can get for it next week. Its not like im selling a rebuilt for $30,000. You guys seem like a great community and like to watch out for each other. I totally respect that and i will try to get as much info on it today. If you guys dont want me to sell it here i will take the post down, it will sell next week anyway. Im not trying to be sneaky or make any enemies, I plan to frequent this forum often evn when the truck is gone. Im a big SRT-10 fan Thanks.

zcoupe said:
You guys might be right. maybe not. The truck has a rebuilt title. When cars are hit too bad they get a cerificate of destruction and can not be put back on the road. I understand you guys are not in the market for a rebuilt title but some will be. There are a number of cars on the road with clean titles that were in worse accidents then Rebuilt or salvage cars. I am not forcing anyone to buy this i just thought this would be an opportunity for the right buyer. I know how much i have been offered for this truck and i know how much i can get for it next week. Its not like im selling a rebuilt for $30,000. You guys seem like a great community and like to watch out for each other. I totally respect that and i will try to get as much info on it today. If you guys dont want me to sell it here i will take the post down, it will sell next week anyway. Im not trying to be sneaky or make any enemies, I plan to frequent this forum often evn when the truck is gone. Im a big SRT-10 fan Thanks.

None of the guys here are bashing you or your truck. They are just commenting that a wrecked truck will generally be hard to sell...doesnt mean you wont sell it...most certainly keep your ad here and yourself too....glad to have you aboard..:)

Good to hear zcoup!

We are pretty straight up here. At least you aren't trying to sell it without a title and was hit by a deer... oops... might want to do a search on that one...

Will

The truck hit by a deer thread will out live us all hahahahaha

haha that sounds like a good one lol I have to check that out!!

whats bottem dollar on tour trk? need another toy mine is still at the shop. isent you a message call me.

Some of you wanted information i did not have but i was able to obtain some things regarding this truck. Someone else bought the truck before i did. The first time the truck was at the auction the air bags were NOT deployed but was missing the front bumper, stereo, and amplifier. I was told that this was most likely a recovered theft that the owner wanted to get paid off on. I bought the radio and amplifier new from dealership and had them install it. I hope this answers questions. feel free to pm if you would like or just post a reply. Interested parties will receive a call tonight. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
STANSRT10 said:
whats bottem dollar on tour trk? need another toy mine is still at the shop. isent you a message call me.

Are you upgrading the truck again at the shop or fixing something from the previous build or none of the above? If the prices on these trucks keeps falling I could be talked into getting another one :)

Considering the price to buy the engine and transmission alone, $22K is a fair price if...the truck drives and operates normally. If someone was going to drive it everyday, why would you pay 6K more?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back