05 Black R/C 8k Miles $29k

HousTEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been a long time lurker on the site here, but this is my first time posting. I've had my truck for a little over a year, and now its time for something different, and I figured right here would be a good place to start my selling effort.

About the truck:
  • 8k Miles
  • One owner
  • NO MODS other than Mopar iPod adapter
  • No paint or body work
  • Factory warranty until July 2009
  • Never raced
  • Never smoked in
  • Condition 8.5 out of 10
  • Plenty of tread left on tires
  • Full documentation: Window sticker, Maint & Fuel log
  • Located in Houston, TX

CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO OPEN A LARGER VERSION:

Good luck on the sale, resale of the trucks is rather poor. My supercharged heavily modded reg cab only fetched $34500 a few weeks ago with 8000 miles on it.

Unfortanely for us its a buyers market.

Yep, the resale on these currently sucks. Good luck though.

Yeah...resale is pretty bad on these, but I'm willing to entertain lower offers to get it sold.

06r/cviper said:
How did you sell it? If you dont mind me asking.

I asked him the same question...it was word of mouth from some folks on here.

He also said he got a good response from AutoTrader, but not such a hot response on eBay.

Good Luck, unfortunately for us who have these trucks, the bottom has fallen out of them, it is even worse for those who want to sell them. I just found a brand new 05 QC, 0 miles, etc for 32K. GM of the dealership has called me twice, if I wanted it I could pick it up for 30K. I do not need another one at this time..

Get Bit said:
Good Luck, unfortunately for us who have these trucks, the bottom has fallen out of them, it is even worse for those who want to sell them. I just found a brand new 05 QC, 0 miles, etc for 32K. GM of the dealership has called me twice, if I wanted it I could pick it up for 30K. I do not need another one at this time..

Dang, that's a great deal. Wish I would have happened upon something like that last week before making the trip last weekend to pick up my truck.

--wes

Get Bit said:

What dealership are you talking about?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back