05 black rc for sale 2k miles

05blkrc

Reaction score
i have a black rc 2005 with 2050 original miles for sale. the truck has been garage kept since new and has never seen rain or snow. it has a magnaflow exhaust and xmetal mid pipes and throttle body. also has xmetal lowering kit. i put black headlights and black led taillights and third brake light on it. tinted windows, intake and prob more that i cant think of. i have all factory parts that go with the truck. im looking to get 28k obo. unemployed need to sell!
my email is [email protected] for any questions. thanks mike
Pic024.jpg

Pic025.jpg

Pic023.jpg

Good luck bro, sorry you have to sell her, she is a beauty! Good luck my man, it's tough out there.

thanks guys, yeah it does suck to have to sell but been laid off for 5 weeks now and dont know when ill be back to work.

05blkrc said:
thanks guys, yeah it does suck to have to sell but been laid off for 5 weeks now and dont know when ill be back to work.

Beautiful truck, very fair price, hope it sells quickly for you......ran into challenges myself, so hard to sell such an incredible vehicle....all the best to you and yours....

i was a union flooring installer, just been trying to find jobs with other companies doing the same thing. the construction business is dead. ive been doing the same job since i graduated high school 12 years ago. wouldnt know what else to do

05blkrc said:
i was a union flooring installer, just been trying to find jobs with other companies doing the same thing. the construction business is dead. ive been doing the same job since i graduated high school 12 years ago. wouldnt know what else to do
You was..... so your no longer are Union? There is work for a real union member if you want to work and travel.

05blkrc said:
i still am. just no work. whats a real union member?[/QUOTE

A real union member dos not go looking for non-union work...can you take a 'travel card' through your local?
Are you part of the AFL-CIO? We were not allow to solicit work. Local 250 Steamfitters

05blkrc said:

Just a thought but have you tried the Navy Shipyard. They are always re-working the decks where the sailors destory them. With your experience you would have a good shot... Just a thought... :)

i wasnt lookin for non union work, but i have a family i have to support including a mortgage and unemployment doesnt even pay the mortgage. i dont know about the travel card, never heard of it. and im not sure what a afl-cio is. we are allowed to find our own work but ive called many companies and nobody really has enough work to hire new guys right now. im in the 1823 local which is a specialty local out of the philadelphia carpenters.

da1chief.. no i didnt think of that and its hard to make a decision on what to do because i could get called back to work at any time and i dont want to go out and get hired somewhere and after a couple days quit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back