05 black rc for sale

05blkrc

Reaction score
its come time to sell the truck do to having a child now and needing a bigger vehicle. still gonna buy a dodge if this sells.
2005 srt10 rc black with 1900 miles, yes only 1900 miles. it has a few things done to it but the stuff i put on the truck probably only has 500 miles on them.
it has the magnaflow exhaust with x-metal catless mids with o2 sims
also has the x-metal throttle body with a jmb cold air intake powder coated red.
the windows are tinted 5%
it has x-metal lowering kit
i replaced the headlights with black housing headlights and the taillights with black led taillights and the third brake light with a black led light.
the grille has also been changed out with the dodge factory black grille.
i have all factory parts that came off the truck that go with it.

the only thing that is wrong with the truck is a very small curb mark on the front passenger side wheel. selling for 30,000 any questions feel free to ask.
Pic025.jpg

Pic024.jpg

Pic023.jpg

Post it more than just here, there just so happens to be a couple buyers out there looking

Jeff

i forgot to mention the truck is garage kept and has never seen rain or snow.
where else do you mean.

Since you need a bigger vehicle, how about a trade for an '05 quad cab srt-10 in the all-important "family friendly" color of silver?? I just happen to have such an example.

hey pro 517 thanks for the offer but dont want to trade, whatever i buy is gonna be the wifes daily driver and she aint the best driver in the world. i couldnt watch the truck get beat up like that.

1900 miles???? Even joemags has more than that on his. But his is sealed in a spacebag.

:afraid: ill give ya my left testical for it :pif im drunk enough ill cut it out with no pain killers

Ironhead said:
:afraid: ill give ya my left testical for it :pif im drunk enough ill cut it out with no pain killers
Sounds like he doesn't need yours,:confused: .....that is why he is having to sell the truck to start with!!:)

:D
GA Venom said:
Sounds like he doesn't need yours,:confused: .....that is why he is having to sell the truck to start with!!:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back