05 CE with 22K on the clock

Nope. The one your talking about has 9k miles on it. I've been in contact with the guy for almost 2 years and he won't budge at all on the price.:(

Keep working on him, eventually he'll give in when it doesn't sell for the asking price.

Keep working on him, eventually he'll give in when it doesn't sell for the asking price.

No he won't it the same guy that i was talking to as well before. Had a deal then he backed out. I have been looking for a CE to put into my collection for a while now.

Noob here. I am the one who bought that truck. My son works at the shop that has done all the servicing for that since the prior owner got it. I wasn't even looking for another truck, and I have been a Chevy guy for a long time. But this an SRT10! My son called and said it was for sale, and I snapped it up very quickly. It is very clean, runs great, and I love it. The Silverado will probably be for sale.

Noob here. I am the one who bought that truck. My son works at the shop that has done all the servicing for that since the prior owner got it. I wasn't even looking for another truck, and I have been a Chevy guy for a long time. But this an SRT10! My son called and said it was for sale, and I snapped it up very quickly. It is very clean, runs great, and I love it. The Silverado will probably be for sale.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck!

Congrats man and welcome to the forum. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back